The anti popular cult

Remove this Banner Ad

Graham Wright is overrated. Good list manager/recruiter no doubt but not the messiah many think, that's just my personal opinion and it could change depending on how we go in this year trade/draft period.
You will be hung and quartered tige

Buddy Franklin is a better player at Sydney.

I've got a better one..

Buddy Franklin is a better player at Sydney due to the fact that Longmire uses him much better collectively than what Clarko did (about the only thing Longmire does better than Clarko).

Also - Clarko is Chris Scotts bitch (Sorry Clarko, love you but has your measure)

** That pains me to write as well, almost sickening
*** 29% win record against Chris Scott eeeek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it when posters put an extra letter in Liam Shields. I'm pretty sure Trengrove likes it as well.
I love how the internet is improving our grammar and I would of loved it earlier too.
I think Hawthorn should never have left the VFA, that way we'd now have two teams in the same competition, and could fix reults.
I think Gary Ablett's little one-two give and gets and then bombing it long blindly into the forward line must be what all the commentators gush over, because it's awesome football.
I think Space Chimps 2 was the greatest animated feature length movie ever made.
NRL players have high IQ's because they are are born into intelligent families who know how to choose excellent career paths for their young.
Soccer isn't even a sport it's riverdance with a ball.
If you chain yourself to a tree expect to be cut down with it.
Dolphins are such a waste of good quality meat.
Michael Jackson died doing what he loved (dying).
It's fair that Sydney got the COLA because Sydney is so much more expensive to live in when yoou're only on $450k a year. Especially compared to Perth.
It's not fair that Essendon were banned for a year for only taking supplements. They should be given more #1 draft picks as compensation.
All our coaching staff should move to other clubs now, save the problem of the exodus later. Clarko can then start training the rest of the leagues coaches tomorrow.
I think the Poo and Wee description is a fair call.
The Free kick Hawthorn campaign has it's origins in legitimate evidence.
Jessica Alba is kind of meh as looks go.
Red leader should never have stood by.
It makes perfect sense that a 900 year old jedi master has failed to learn nnorm language syntax.
Future US presidents now have a perfect role model upon which to construct their tenures.
The earth is flat, how else would australians be able to stand on the ground without falling off.
O'Rourke Awakens' puns are awesome and I still laugh at them days later.

Jessica Alba is kind of meh as looks go.
O'Rourke Awakens' puns are awesome and I still laugh at them days later.
I will not accept these two to be true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back