The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

6c7e9e6f3375e17f9d5d9f4837befd9d.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The logo is fantastic, the jumper should've been modernised.

In fact, ditch the map altogether. Everyone knows they're the Tasmanian team.
Apparently that jumper is only being worn a couple of times a year and the actual jumper design will be released later down the line.

All coaches contracted past 2024.

Imagine re-signing a coach who has never played finals and is coming off a shitshow of a performance.

Although I suspect he was already signed and they announced it as a "good news" story after last weekend.

You don't rate him?
Nope.

His selection policy has been completely puzzling by continuously backs in the same underpeforming players like Smith and Sloane, likes state league scrappers like Murphy. Enough to put him in the leadership group.

Game plan wise, it looked good for most of last year when we played on dry, fast decks but had no plan B in unfavourable conditions (or when we played away for that matter).

I have since edited my post, but there was no rush to sign him given no club surely would've been after him.

Nope.

His selection policy has been completely puzzling by continuously backs in the same underpeforming players like Smith and Sloane, likes state league scrappers like Murphy. Enough to put him in the leadership group.

Game plan wise, it looked good for most of last year when we played on dry, fast decks but had no plan B in unfavourable conditions (or when we played away for that matter).

I have since edited my post, but there was no rush to sign him given no club surely would've been after him.

There was a suggestion Freo might have been after him.

I don't follow the Crows week in and out like their supporters but he seems to be doing a good job from the outside.

Realistically should've been playing finals last season.
If it wasn't for some dodgy umpiring they'd have played finals last year, unfortunately some spud team got in instead.

If it wasn't for some dodgy umpiring they'd have played finals last year, unfortunately some spud team got in instead.
Yeah that was the point I was trying to make. Had that call been correctly made, they swap with the Swans.

I get maybe seeing how they go this season but I'm certainly not against giving him some security in the role.

Yeah that was the point I was trying to make. Had that call been correctly made, they swap with the Swans.

I get maybe seeing how they go this season but I'm certainly not against giving him some security in the role.

Possibly, people seem to forget that call was made with about 70 seconds still on the clock. It's not as academic as some looking for a bite might think it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back