The Association Football AFL Thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Animated GIF
09FFACB1-9BC8-4E54-B79E-3F41BF1DE448.gif

West Coast playing really well at the moment. I hope I haven’t Elmer’d them.
Thought we might get blown away but have tried to hand in there in the 3rd quarter.

Had a chance to get it down to 23-24 points but Allen missed on he would usually kick.

Just being competitive is a nice new change cos the last two years have been awful.

Thought we might get blown away but have tried to hand in there in the 3rd quarter.

Had a chance to get it down to 23-24 points but Allen missed on he would usually kick.

Just being competitive is a nice new change cos the last two years have been awful.

You're going to lose by 40+, is that competitive?

I found one of his old posts and his last activity on BF was on January 26th.
Speaking of Elmer, where's he gone?

Haven't seen one of his backfire predictions for a few months.
I was on his Twitter the other day. Racism, sexism, homophobia, injury trolling, etc. Nothing is out of bounds for that lunatic. Absolute gold mine though. Highly entertaining reading through his unhinged meltdowns 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for the other games:

Swans looked brilliant. Pies in a small hole but they'll fight out of it fine. They've probably just played 2 of the top 4 teams.
Essendon/Hawthorn - competitive game for the most part, don't think either are playing finals though.
Giants just toyed with the Kangaroos. While soundly beaten, they played out the game well.
Geelong/St Kilda - see the Essendon/Hawthorn description. Don't see either being a genuine threat at any point.
GC/Adelaide - Hell of a comeback from the Crows. Another 5 mins would've been very interesting...
Demons/Dogs - Dogs really, really disappointing. It's taken me longer than others but I'm finally starting to concede the top gear I thought they had, doesn't exist.
Port/WCE - watched nothing of it, seems like it went as you'd expect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back