The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i like the jumper so we are probably wasting time.
it's not so much the jumper just the general wankfest foxsports have gone on with along with the jumper which makes it all OTT

if a jumper has been done before for previous WB 300-gamers then fair enough, i don't remember there being one for each of them but i could be wrong. I just dont think he should be treated any different to any other player in your history who has got there

Nothing wrong with Doggies fans being excited about it. It's not even the jumper for neutrals, it's the cumulative effect of a 12 month wankfest which has neutrals reaching for the bucket.

Fair enough. I guess its not for everyone.

Last edited:

it's not so much the jumper just the general wankfest foxsports have gone on with along with the jumper which makes it all OTT

if a jumper has been done before for previous WB 300-gamers then fair enough, i don't remember there being one for each of them but i could be wrong. I just dont think he should be treated any different to any other player in your history who has got there

The jumper thing is a recentish thing so i guess we havent had the chance but Johnnos, Grantys, Bubbas, Westys and Hawks (i wasnt alive for EJs) were all still a big deal celebrated greatly by the club. Bobs flag will join the others hanging from the domes roof.

The media wankfest i can understand people getting offended about but the jumper, i think they're great and its something thats going to keep in happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when they get to 6-0
1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back