The Association Football AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to say Rance’s best is better than any other key defender’s I’ve ever seen. When it’s all said and done he’ll have the most All Australians out of them all as well.

The question in the tweet was asking to list a midfielder, forward and defender in their prime, yet Fevola is in a Brisbane guernsey and he played 17 games for the club. What part of this are you struggling with?

The question in the tweet was asking to list a midfielder, forward and defender in their prime, yet Fevola is in a Brisbane guernsey and he played 17 games for the club. What part of this are you struggling with?

Because that's not his prime and it was clearly just a random picture used.

Carlton wasn't his prime?

I think you’ve gotten your wires crossed. Fevola is in a Brisbane top for the tweet and the question is asking to name a forward in their prime. So he should be in a Carlton top for the tweet. That is my complaint.

I understand that picture was probably randomly used but it makes no sense with the question being posed.

I think you’ve gotten your wires crossed. Fevola is in a Brisbane top for the tweet and the question is asking to name a forward in their prime. So he should be in a Carlton top for the tweet. That is my complaint.

I understand that picture was probably randomly used but it makes no sense with the question being posed.
No I understood the premise of your question perfectly fine, and already answered it.

Yeah unfortunately the Suns aren't stupid enough to trade with up to pick 1 and neither SA side has enough to make us consider it.

Yeah, nothing being said recently and I am happy with pick 1. Take Sam Walsh (or whatever SOS thinks) and go from there. I saw on the Carlton board yesterday someone suggest pick 2 and 29 for pick 1 and... thank * SOS is running things.

Yeah, nothing being said recently and I am happy with pick 1. Take Sam Walsh (or whatever SOS thinks) and go from there. I saw on the Carlton board yesterday someone suggest pick 2 and 29 for pick 1 and... thank **** SOS is running things.
29 is just that little bit too late of a pick to make it worth it. Something in the 12-15 range and I'd be happy enough to take Rankine and another midfielder with that 2nd pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

29 is just that little bit too late of a pick to make it worth it. Something in the 12-15 range and I'd be happy enough to take Rankine and another midfielder with that 2nd pick

Given it’s supposed to be a 1st round deep draft, I would be happy with that if we had pick 2 as the 1st pick. Gives us 1st crack after pick 1 and you can draft whoever you want with it. We will find out if there is any trading in 5 hours. Pretty exciting.

Got to say Rance’s best is better than any other key defender’s I’ve ever seen. When it’s all said and done he’ll have the most All Australians out of them all as well.
Chortle

No surprise from Carlton there.

No surprise at all. Very happy with it.

Jack Lukosius, Izak Rankine, Max King and Connor Rozee round out the top 5.

And Ben King with pick 6. Gold Coast absolutely killed it with their 3 selections in the top 6.

And my draft watch is done. See you all tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
If Clark and Hill are both on the board at our pick and we don't take one I am going to piss myself laughing. With all the hype over them on our board it will be great to watch the melts.
On cue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back