The Battle For Top 4 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

The Court of Arbitration for Sport has found that Manchester City FC did NOT disguise equity funding as sponsorship contributions but DID fail to cooperate with the Uefa authorities.

As a result, the decision to exclude participation in Uefa club contributions is lifted, with the fine maintained but reduced to €10m.

CAS failed you mate! City found guilty still but only have to pay a fine.
For not going along with UEFA’s farcical witch hunt. Money well spent.

Not guilty of the parts that actually matter.

Leicester in the league since the 14th of December.

Wins: 5
Draws: 6
Losses: 8

Not sure if true or not but I read yesterday that since the 9-0 Southampton have more points in the league than Leicester.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did beat them last time and the other 2 games could have gone either way.

I reckon Klopp will give more time to Jones, Williams & Elliot. You guys are a good chance to pick up points plus you will thrash Norwich. Cant see how you miss top 4.

I reckon Klopp will give more time to Jones, Williams & Elliot. You guys are a good chance to pick up points plus you will thrash Norwich. Cant see how you miss top 4.
Surely Klopp helps out your blue brothers from London after we helped you win the title.

3rd best home record but fail to be in the mix due to 3-7-7 away from home.
Recall us being the same in 18/19. Something like 14/19 at home. Best outside the top 2, under Emery, and despite a massive collapse. Funny how home form can be maintained while the wheels are falling off almost everywhere else.

Will be interesting to see whether Mourinho improves things next season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back