Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

The stand out fixture at the end should be interesting. Suspect Arsenal should be too strong.

The Luton homecoming should be fun as well.

Relegation 6 pointer at Bramall lane? ;)
Probably no need for the wink emoji, it genuinely is a relegation battle.

It hasn't taken long for the s**t to sink to the bottom.

The 3 relegated teams will come from the teams 14 and down.

Feels like there's some really weak teams at the lower end this season.

Fulham too.

Think they'll be fine - mostly due to the crap at the bottom.

Seem likely it'll be Luton and probably Sheffield - only leaves one club to go down.

Don't think they'll be fine at all. With no Mitro they're going to struggle. Got dismantled by Brentford and Everton dominated them but couldn't finish. Dunno what happened with the Arsenal game but that's looking the anomaly.

Don't think they'll be fine at all. With no Mitro they're going to struggle. Got dismantled by Brentford and Everton dominated them but couldn't finish. Dunno what happened with the Arsenal game but that's looking the anomaly.
You think they'll be worse than a Luton/Sheffield? If not, they only have to beat out a terrible Everton, a Wolves team that looks pretty harmless etc.

There's going to be a few clubs that will be pretty lucky not to go down this year.

The stand out fixture at the end should be interesting. Suspect Arsenal should be too strong.

There's a few stand out games between contenders for top 6. My guess is that the home teams will have the advantage but each game could be close.

Brighton v Newcastle
Liverpool v Villa
Arsenal v United

You think they'll be worse than a Luton/Sheffield? If not, they only have to beat out a terrible Everton, a Wolves team that looks pretty harmless etc.

There's going to be a few clubs that will be pretty lucky not to go down this year.

Think people are going a bit over the top with Luton and Sheff Utd, Luton haven't even played a home game yet. Sheff Utd lost 2-1 against City and looked well drilled. People were saying Forest were definitely down early last season.

Think people are going a bit over the top with Luton and Sheff Utd, Luton haven't even played a home game yet. Sheff Utd lost 2-1 against City and looked well drilled. People were saying Forest were definitely down early last season.
Not so much people, the bookies have them as the two very clear faves to go down.

If you think Fulham are in bigger trouble, they're $5 to go down...

Not so much people, the bookies have them as the two very clear faves to go down.

If you think Fulham are in bigger trouble, they're $5 to go down...

I love how whenever we have these discussions you tell me to put money on it. I should have listened about the Swans. ;) But I don't need to bet on something to have an opinion haha. I'm just saying they're another team likely in trouble. I'm sure the bookies had Forest $1.60 to go down early last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how whenever we have these discussions you tell me to put money on it. I should have listened about the Swans. ;) But I don't need to bet on something to have an opinion haha. I'm just saying they're another team likely in trouble. I'm sure the bookies had Forest $1.60 to go down early last season.
I'm just trying to help build the SM portfolio :sunglasses::tearsofjoy:

Marco Silva knows what he is doing. If he gets sacked then moves to Saudi he gets more money from a payout. He knows he was going to get sacked as he goes stale at teams after a while

Probably more the Mitro being sold thing.

I half-expected us to have no more than four points so far, so now I don't dare guess how we fare against Villa. Ultimately I just need Salah to score more than Watkins, but if they both score then it makes the FPL team happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back