Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the Champions League could do Havertz wonders with some games we are expected to perform strongly in, might be a good chance to get his confidence up.

He needs to be pulled out of the starting line-up, and used from the bench until he gets his confidence up. The formation doesn't suit him, he either needs to adapt, which is hard under the current glare, or find a new role.

He looks the same player he was his whole time with us. Hes just not very good, what you see is what you get.

I guess hopefully you dont waste 3 seasons waiting for him to come good like we did
I think he’s clearly bereft of confidence. There’s a decent player in there but it’s about drawing it out of him. There also has to be a breaking point where he’s not progressing/fitting the team.
He needs to be pulled out of the starting line-up, and used from the bench until he gets his confidence up. The formation doesn't suit him, he either needs to adapt, which is hard under the current glare, or find a new role.
It takes time to adjust sometimes. People forget many City players sometimes take a season before they become Pep regulars.

He will still have to start some games, can't be doing the Tuesday/Saturday turnaround with the same 11 every game.

I think he’s clearly bereft of confidence. There’s a decent player in there but it’s about drawing it out of him. There also has to be a breaking point where he’s not progressing/fitting the team.

It takes time to adjust sometimes. People forget many City players sometimes take a season before they become Pep regulars.
Isn't the problem that he is not a true forward but also not a true mid. It is the hardest position in the world to play.

Ten Hag saying it’s not offside because they looked at the wrong angle is such a ridiculous thing to say and I’d be worried hearing nonsense like that so early in the season, is he feeling the pressure already?
A manager making a claim for a penalty that wasn't given, have you only starting watching football?

Did you mean to reply to someone else?
could’ve sworn I read penalty in that unless you edited but if not either way offside it was but name a manager that wouldn’t complain about something that happens to their team during a game.

Just so happens to be United so we make a big deal about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sancho going to go Turkey or Saudi before their transfer deadline closes?

Turkey only becomes on option if he goes to a club on loan and United foots a large part of the bill. He’s on £350k a week. Hard to see any club in Turkey buying him and putting him on that wage.

e712e6e118b6ca5c681e7b90263a2cc86555996f.jpg

While likely just offside Dean is wrong to so confidently espouse that they wouldn't put the lines in the wrong spot.
Whether technology does it or humans manually place lines it most certainly can be in the wrong position.

Either by human error or by relying on inadequate TV feeds where key moments could land in between frames.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back