Premier Lg EPL Matchday 4 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

While likely just offside Dean is wrong to so confidently espouse that they wouldn't put the lines in the wrong spot.
Whether technology does it or humans manually place lines it most certainly can be in the wrong position.

Either by human error or by relying on inadequate TV feeds where key moments could land in between frames.

maybe the var operator was just looking out for his mate and didnt want to embarrass anyone

He had more goals than that. But we sold him anyway, didnt make much of a loss. No one is buying Antony for anything above 30mill at this point and he cost 80.
Must be a scouse thing to only care about net spend lmao.

Elmer Bradesmaen.

You gone too far

7y1sug.jpg

Sir Alex sold his soul for a wrist watch that had the ability to increase game time, create penalties and blind referees at his whim for the best part of 20 years. And United fans ******* loved every single second of it while counting their clubs trophies.

No opposition fan that lived through that period has a single ounce of sympathy for any missed calls Man United receive.

Was Garnacho onside? Probably.
Was it a penalty on Hojlund? Almost certainly.

Do I give a single * these calls were missed?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Sir Alex sold his soul for a wrist watch that had the ability to increase game time, create penalties and blind referees at his whim for the best part of 20 years. And United fans ******* loved every single second of it while counting their clubs trophies.

No opposition fan that lived through that period has a single ounce of sympathy for any missed calls Man United receive.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
True words here.

Wut? Neither of those are actually true.

A post that trashes Manchester United but that you didn’t entirely agree with. I might frame Shoei ’s post and your response. This very rare occasion might never come around again.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
Typical Arsenal fan moment blaming everyone else for their club being bodied by Sir Alex and Europe all their life lmao. I know your club is still the same old chokers but SAF retired a while ago you don't have to keep referring to him when you can't even beat a s**t United team without VAR :'(

Typical Arsenal fan moment blaming everyone else for their club being bodied by Sir Alex and Europe all their life lmao. I know your club is still the same old chokers but SAF retired a while ago you don't have to keep referring to him when you can't even beat a s**t United team without VAR :'(
The interesting take about VAR that I heard.

Everytime a VAR decision affirms the on field call, then all good.
Everytime a VAR decision changes the on field decision in your teams favour, it means the referee made an incorrect call against your team.
Everytime a VAR decision changes the on field decision against your teams favour, it means the referee made an incorrect call for your team initially.

All of those three outcomes are a net zero for your team. So there is no reason to complain about VAR, unless you feel that both the referee And VAR made the same mistake, which is fairly rare.

Now I don't subscribe to this, but it is an interesting view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awwwww poor United fans having to deal with same s**t everyone else has for decades without Fergie's corrupt minions to get them over the line anymore.

Delicious.

Licking Fingers Nick Scarpino GIF by Kinda Funny

Long may it continue.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF
10 years on and you’re still salty. 😂

10 years on and you’re still salty.

Yep. Never claimed not to be.

And watching United fans finally get their karma is very therapeutic.

Long may the decisions go against United. Here’s to another 10 years of shitty decisions, failed managers and imploding squads.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep. Never claimed not to be.

And watching United fans finally get their karma is very therapeutic.

Long may the decisions go against United. Here’s to another 10 years of shitty decisions, failed managers and imploding squads.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is great.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Still annoying to re-watch.
On the surface didn't affect the table as Utd were 3rd and us 8th. But that was 89th minute in a 0-0.

A win there would have had us 3 points ahead of 7th Boro (7th got UEFA Cup) going into our MD37 match with them (that we lost) and could have still have us in position on MD38 (a draw) to win to get Europe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back