The battle for top 4 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 458657

Seems like Arsenals probably out of the race, im thinking we are the one who'll drop out. Typical Chelsea implosion coming up.
“Typical Chelsea implosion”? Are you having a laugh? When have you ever imploded? Jesus some fans don’t know how good they have it

So one season implosion equates to “typical”? Give me a break :huh:

Bloody entitlement at it’s finest
Maybe he’s referring to the high number of games that we implode in. There has been about six or seven this season. He said one is coming up, so it would be typical of our season to implode again.

Maybe he’s referring to the high number of games that we implode in. There has been about six or seven this season. He said one is coming up, so it would be typical of our season to implode again.
I’ve heard it all now I really have. How many trophies has your Russian mafia owner bought you in the last 15 years? And you still think you implode?

It was a dumb statement. And what are you chef’s day-carer or something? Let him defend himself

I’ve heard it all now I really have. How many trophies has your Russian mafia owner bought you in the last 15 years? And you still think you implode?

It was a dumb statement. And what are you chef’s day-carer or something? Let him defend himself
Chef has declined to comment.

CFC supporters are fickle this WR, can't compare them to LFC or spurs.
I like Gosha but I’m sorry I’m not having that. A couple of bad results and they think they are prone to imploding? * me how soft can you get?

I agree with you about them not being hardened fans like you get at Spurs and Liverpool. This proves it. Can you imagine how they’d be if they had to follow our clubs over the years?

I like Gosha but I’m sorry I’m not having that. A couple of bad results and they think they are prone to imploding? **** me how soft can you get?

I agree with you about them not being hardened fans like you get at Spurs and Liverpool. This proves it. Can you imagine how they’d be if they had to follow our clubs over the years?

I can't remember how their fans acted before abramovich tho, maybe they were loyal and then slowly became mirror image of their current owner.

Chef has declined to comment.
Ok fair enough. Appreciate you’re just acting as a go-between.

Anyway I expect the race will go down to the wire (unless Chelsea implode of course). Will be interesting to see how Liverpool go later against Southampton

I can't remember how their fans acted before abramovich tho, maybe they were loyal and then slowly became mirror image of their current owner.
There wasn’t many of them. And those that did no longer identify with the club. They feel like it lost its soul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok fair enough. Appreciate you’re just acting as a go-between.

Anyway I expect the race will go down to the wire (unless Chelsea implode of course). Will be interesting to see how Liverpool go later against Southampton
I think Conte has lost the players. Not really confident to be honest.

If you can’t beat WBA then I think you’ll have to remove him. I think it might be in our best interests that he stays! You can never really tell though. Heard that they are lining up Silva now - ex hull & Watford manager

I heard Stevie Nicol say maybe CFC players get bored easily and know thatbif they don't perform a new manager will come in and freshen things up.
If they knew their owner would back the manager in maybe the players wouldn't be so fickle.

If you can’t beat WBA then I think you’ll have to remove him. I think it might be in our best interests that he stays! You can never really tell though. Heard that they are lining up Silva now - ex hull & Watford manager
So are we getting rid of Mauricio?

I heard Stevie Nicol say maybe CFC players get bored easily and know thatbif they don't perform a new manager will come in and freshen things up.
If they knew their owner would back the manager in maybe the players wouldn't be so fickle.
There’s never been much harmony at Chelsea that lasts beyond a season (except Mo’s first stint). It’s not a particularly homely club. Fans will point to the trophies though but it’s all very strange to me what goes on there

We’ve won 2 of our last 9 against WBA. They’re not to be sneered at.
They are a bit of a bogey side for us. I don’t think anyone else has a problem with them. End of the day they are adrift at the bottom so in theory they are the ideal opponents to play

I think player power is rife at Chelsea, more so than at any other club. I feel like it began when they wanted Mourinho gone and now they think they can do it to Conte. That’s my theory anyway. It would also explain our disgusting performances.

I think player power is rife at Chelsea, more so than at any other club. I feel like it began when they wanted Mourinho gone and now they think they can do it to Conte. That’s my theory anyway. It would also explain our disgusting performances.

You're kidding me
The Board is the problem
They have no backing for Conte

Remove this Banner Ad

Back