Win Prizes The Bay needs you - a call to arms of non bay flogs (main bored posters excluded)

Remove this Banner Ad

Attention all non-bay posting lurking D/Hs (yes we know you are out there).

It's true the standard of the bay has declined in recent times. Yes it's also true this is due to the spamming *holes that are Geelong, Richmond and Collingwood flogs. Bosk tried his best to even the ledger and improve things by going missing when the Hawfies turned to s**t, but the stench of what remains still brings us all down :(

Now is the time to take a stand. Dinsdale and I can only do so much.

If you lurk you are one of us. Sure probably not as funny and hence too scared to post, but * it if Footy Is The Win gets airtime you can't be any worse :$

Stand up friends. Ask not what The Bay can do for you - ask what you can do for The Bay

(its a JFK reference you millennial / Gen z uneducated flogs)

Apply within friends :)

8liiq8.jpg
I clocked the bay in 2007 noob.

What the hell? Why on earth am I getting pinged with this s**t? It's the same old tripe every time with The Bay, moaning about how it's not as good as it used to be or blaming those 'spamming *holes'. Just because some of us don't waste our days throwing barbs back and forth in this cesspool doesn't mean we want these pathetic battle cries flooding our notifications. How about you lot actually discuss something worthwhile instead of patting yourselves on the back for being so-called legends of a forum subsection? So now we're rallying troops to save the sinking ship? Keep your antics and your weirdly cherished Bay identities to yourselves and leave us out of it. I've got better things to do than sort through this low-tier banter. If The Bay was ever any good, maybe I'd care, but let's be honest—it's been a joke for years. Stop dragging the rest of us into it, zackah

What the hell? Why on earth am I getting pinged with this s**t? It's the same old tripe every time with The Bay, moaning about how it's not as good as it used to be or blaming those 'spamming *holes'. Just because some of us don't waste our days throwing barbs back and forth in this cesspool doesn't mean we want these pathetic battle cries flooding our notifications. How about you lot actually discuss something worthwhile instead of patting yourselves on the back for being so-called legends of a forum subsection? So now we're rallying troops to save the sinking ship? Keep your antics and your weirdly cherished Bay identities to yourselves and leave us out of it. I've got better things to do than sort through this low-tier banter. If The Bay was ever any good, maybe I'd care, but let's be honest—it's been a joke for years. Stop dragging the rest of us into it, zackah
Oh my we have a live one :oops:

I'll ask Mrs Dins, she looks after that area

If she’s linked to the crime I’ll punch her in the penis too. I’ll punch as many people in the penis as is needed to put an end to this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back