The Big 2019 Season Summary - Attendance, Members, TV Ratings, Finances, Support, Social Media

Remove this Banner Ad

What ya talkin about willis? Carlton is very low in all measures except support???

& how does that have any influence on the worth of the media rights attached to these numbers.

PS I was a paid up Blues member in the VFL days.:p Wasnt talking about my willy. Yours?

Last edited:
& how does that have any influence on the worth of the media rights attached to these numbers.

PS I was a paid up Blues member in the VFL days.:p Wasnt talking about my willy. Yours?
I'm not sure if your taking the piss with that question? lol. Media rights? I have just finished half a bottle of scotch. So you were a Blues member..do you still have a soft spot for the Blues?
Screenshot_2020-04-11-23-18-30.png

What else can we do

Mobile streaming data.

Demonstrates what people are actively interested in

Reckon we are on different trams, I thought we were talking about Google trends.

& I do have great memories of the Blues days, cant go past Princes Park without smiling. Never had trouble parking, by the Carlton Inn in anticipation of another good win, trammed up & back. Hey one for the road -win, lose or draw,

Was pleased to see the clowns that pulled it down in the poooh . 🍻

East to hate, the Blues have been a non event since big Jack left the building. Sorry to say I can see the day another Cripps joins the Eagles chasing success not money, good footy breeding the boy Patrick 😮😮

Last edited:

What else can we do

Reckon we are on different trams, I thought we were talking about Google trends.

& I do have great memories of the Blues days, cant go past Princes Park without smiling. Never had trouble parking, by the Carlton Inn in anticipation of another good win, trammed up & back. Hey one for the road -win, lose or draw,

Was pleased to see the clowns that pulled it down in the poooh . 🍻

East to hate, the Blues have been a non event since big Jack left the building. Sorry to say I can see the day another Cripps joins the Eagles chasing success not money, good footy breeding the boy Patrick 😮😮
But Carlton is your heritage support the Blues at least when the Eagles are not playing.
Screenshot_2020-04-12-00-27-40.png

But Carlton is your heritage support the Blues at least when the Eagles are not playing.
View attachment 856396

Throw Fitz up, out with Kenny, he played for Claremont, I was/am a Subi boy, my father & Fitzs dad knew each other well (after Fitzs dad gave up umpiring). Sat together in the same group of one eyed Subi supporters that hadnt seen a flag in 40 years, desperates!!
First VFL game I saw was the Blues v Cats at Geelong to see the Blues with Syd Jackson in his first year in the VFL. On a drive round Aus working holiday, so my mate & I drove down from Sydney overnight Fri.
Saw the 1970 GF in a pub in Paddo in Sydney .... Teddy, Teddy, & I was a Bert Thornley fan.

Throw Fitz up, out with Kenny, he played for Claremont, I was/am a Subi boy, my father & Fitzs dad knew each other well (after Fitzs dad gave up umpiring). Sat together in the same group of one eyed Subi supporters that hadnt seen a flag in 40 years, desperates!!
First VFL game I saw was the Blues v Cats at Geelong to see the Blues with Syd Jackson in his first year in the VFL. On a drive round Aus working holiday, so my mate & I drove down from Sydney overnight Fri.
Saw the 1970 GF in a pub in Paddo in Sydney .... Teddy, Teddy, & I was a Bert Thornley fan.
Amazing from an Eagles/Blues fan 👍👍😎

Most popular teams on Google (bias excluded from Carlton and Essendon fans) 😆
Jan
Jan 2019 Dec 2019. Released by Google Dec 2019.

1. Collingwood
2. Essendon
3. Carlton
4. West Coast
5. Geelong

Most popular teams on Google 2020
Equal first Collingwood/Carlton
2. Essendon
3. West Coast Eagles
4. Richmond
5. Adelaide Crows

Most popular AFL teams on social media views and interactions 2019.
source Deportes & Fianzes
1. Collingwood
2. West Coast Eagles
3. Carlton
4. Richmond
5. Essendon
6. Geelong

1. Essendon
2. Collingwood
3. Geelong

The other large sample survey representative of the national scene and not impacted by on field fortunes is SuperCoach. I don’t have the latest rankings but for many consecutive years it was Collingwood just ahead of Essendon in terms of entries.
Incorrect in 2019 Essendon ahead source supercoach March 2019. Essendon most pop team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back