Werewolf The Big Lebowski Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you nihilists just follow the Dudes advice and unanimously vote Chappy? Dude has been right more often than not this game.

Doc will keep protectint me because he's a good man (and thorough) and in turn I'm sure he'll bfinr himself with the rug.

Can you nihilists just follow the Dudes advice and unanimously vote Chappy? Dude has been right more often than not this game.

Doc will keep protectint me because he's a good man (and thorough) and in turn I'm sure he'll bfinr himself with the rug.

Whatever.

ChappyUk.

OES

OK, have had a read. **** me that's painful.

Chappyuk for me please.

A few observations though. Probably because she posts her thoughts, but gee MWPP gets a going over more than most.

Having said that, she has, to my eyes, been more scattered with her names this game. She normally picks a few names (as she is a good read of the play) and will work through and present a case. This game, much more backpedalling, and has possibly called out the entire list.

Le Grille concerns me. Popping in with light hearted quips and away he goes.
Smeg next. Seems to have been in the eyeline of people and then been able to fade back. That's a nice skill to have.

As to my personal situation, it involves an accident and family members. All bar one it looks real good. And the one, it will be clearer in the days to come.
No need for clogging up the thread with well wishes. I know you all hope it ends up ok.

It doesn't mean I'm good, or evil. Cleared, or not.

In that respect, play on.

Thanks for letting us know, EJW, even though you didn't need to. But yep, on behalf of everyone hope they make a full recovery.

I keep thinking in my head.... is MWPP just being her usual logic chatterbox self... or is she doing this so we don't think she's evil? I wonder whether she's the seer. Or whether she's night-immune. No disrespect to MWPP, but she does often get killed early ( :( ) and I feel like someone surely would have tried by now. Maybe I'm overthinking it :p Ironic lol

Thanks for letting us know, EJW, even though you didn't need to. But yep, on behalf of everyone hope they make a full recovery.

I keep thinking in my head.... is MWPP just being her usual logic chatterbox self... or is she doing this so we don't think she's evil? I wonder whether she's the seer. Or whether she's night-immune. No disrespect to MWPP, but she does often get killed early ( :( ) and I feel like someone surely would have tried by now. Maybe I'm overthinking it :p Ironic lol

I have a feeling she's the head vampire. I just can't shake it lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that, she has, to my eyes, been more scattered with her names this game. She normally picks a few names (as she is a good read of the play) and will work through and present a case. This game, much more backpedalling, and has possibly called out the entire list.
This is a fair enough observation . In fairness, I actually alternate between being “tunnel visioned” and “overthinking every possibility”. As for the latter- I put it down to a bunch of factors , but mainly responding to feedback that I was getting blindsided, not much sleep, not having survived past the first couple of days in a while (so I’m rusty ) and being able to follow dero /Nunez to some extent (both of whom I rate ).

Your opinions on Smeg and Le Grille match mine .

I understand why and it’s a natural thought . My counter is that there weren’t many kills in this game . I think filth made a comment about 5 dead in 3 days - sounded about right .
I have a feeling she's the head vampire. I just can't shake it lol.
I promise I’m not , and with all due respect , you do often pick me as evil when I’m actually good . Repeatedly . That goes for pants too .

I’ve figured out the movements of the rug and who the missed kills were on. I’d post the former here if I thought it benefited the village . I’m confident that none of the missed kills were on me. Anyone who has read back would know who they were on.
The question mark is who the mafia’s redirected kill was meant to be on.

I understand why and it’s a natural thought . My counter is that there weren’t many kills in this game . I think filth made a comment about 5 dead in 3 days - sounded about right .

I promise I’m not , and with all due respect , you do often pick me as evil when I’m actually good . Repeatedly . That goes for pants too .

Not true. Assuming you're good this game, I've been wrong about you maybe once in the past. The rest I nailed my read on you.

I hope future games are stricter on lurkers tbh. Those who use it as a strategy **** me off. Zero skill and just wasts everybodys time.

Not true. Assuming you're good this game, I've been wrong about you maybe once in the past. The rest I nailed my read on you.

I hope future games are stricter on lurkers tbh. Those who use it as a strategy **** me off. Zero skill and just wasts everybodys time.
No , I can think of a few occasions.
Only one which mattered most - the Star Wars game - you thought I was the sk, but luckily you were evil too so you voted with me for Nakkers in the end .
There have been a few other ones where you thought I was throwing mud but was actually a villager .

I’ve figured out the movements of the rug and who the missed kills were on. I’d post the former here if I thought it benefited the village . I’m confident that none of the missed kills were on me. Anyone who has read back would know who they were on.
The question mark is who the mafia’s redirected kill was meant to be on.

If you are good, this is an awful post. Sometimes you've just got to zip it.

No , I can think of a few occasions.
Only one which mattered most - the Star Wars game - you thought I was the sk, but luckily you were evil too so you voted with me for Nakkers in the end .
There have been a few other ones where you thought I was throwing mud but was actually a villager .

One of those I was evil though so doesn't count. I throw so much shit out when I'm evil and don't actually try and scum hunt.

Please stop making stuff up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back