Society & Culture The BigFooty guide to getting the woman of your desire part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athomas

Premiership Player
Feb 10, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Continuation of epic thread...
r dub 19 said:
Anyone who doesn't hook up with girls under a 7:

a) you have hooked up with less than 10 girls
b) a 7 to you is a 5 to most
c) uses the scaling system as an excuse to cover their lack of ga,e

I think that's (almost) a fair call. I've only hooked up with 7-8 girls personally. Some would say Quality > Quanity?

Continuation of epic thread...

I think that's (almost) a fair call. I've only hooked up with 7-8 girls personally. Some would say Quality > Quanity?

Some would say that. Unless you're dating them who gives a f***? I've done over 50 I'd say the average was 6.67. I tend to have a harsh scaling system though. Yesterday my mate and I were talking about girls that we knew who were 8.5+ we could only name 4 or 5 girls.

0-10, anything is fair game. Lower your standards, raise your average. So said a wise man once.

I exaggerated. 5-10 is fair game, 0-4 if drunk.

Quality over quantity for mine.

If I look at A and he has banged 29 girls in the last year with an average on my scale of 6.13. I say you've done well and are proven at getting your 5-7's on a regular basis.

Now I look at B and he has seschsed 17 girls in the last year at an average of 8.67 on my scale, I would think he may not get laid all the time but he certainly is doing the something very right becasue he has been consistently getting your 8+ women.

I would say well done to both A and B but B is definetly ahead of A.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My lack of standards will see me well served in this contest.

There will b a point system in place though.

1 point for what you rate her.

lots of fours and fives coupled with the occasional 7+ would still be enough I reckon.

if not- hell they are all tens to me just for granting me access to the lady garden.

I'll officiate this challenge

pics must be provided for judicial purposes. Gus has an untrusty look about him

bonus points for n00dz
Judges to be:

indieswan96 - Voice of the Young

omit - Voice of the Hipsters

clivewaterhousen - Voice of the lulz

pezz - Voice of the wise

????? - Voice of the ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad