The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So what happens in Italy? Do we go full throttle for the win? Or, rest people and put full focus on the EPL? I fell we have to at least keep a top 4 spot.

So what happens in Italy? Do we go full throttle for the win? Or, rest people and put full focus on the EPL? I fell we have to at least keep a top 4 spot.

I can't see City dropping a lot of games if any but we have to keep the pressure on. Looking at our fixture though we will probably struggle to win all of them. Arsenal also have a tough fixture. Wolves and Tottenham away. I can't see them coming away with a full 6 points.

I can't see City dropping a lot of games if any but we have to keep the pressure on. Looking at our fixture though we will probably struggle to win all of them. Arsenal also have a tough fixture. Wolves and Tottenham away. I can't see them coming away with a full 6 points.
Chelsea will be a problem for Arsenal as well even though they have them at home.

I hope we win out and City draw one game and we win the title on GD for lols.

Regardless of who our manager is out team is developing nicely.

We obviously need a top class upgrade on Endo and another CB that can play 60 + games next season and we're looking in really good shape.

In the next 3 years we will need replacements for Ali/Salah/Mo/Robbo. I just hope we don't try and replace them all at once in 2027/8.

Macca LFC Player of the Month.
GLR5ltEXAAA9UeV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of who our manager is out team is developing nicely.

We obviously need a top class upgrade on Endo and another CB that can play 60 + games next season and we're looking in really good shape.

In the next 3 years we will need replacements for Ali/Salah/Mo/Robbo. I just hope we don't try and replace them all at once in 2027/8.
We already have Bajcetic who should split time with Endo next season and then eventually completely take over that No.6 spot.

Agree we need another CB and maaaaybe a goal scorer as Nunez and Diaz are hit and miss and Salah is aging.

* sake. City out. They will cruise the title now.
My housemate was on about needing em in the comp to "distract" them from the league but it hasn't stopped City before. I think a moral damaging loss is better for us. If they lose to Chelsea in the FA Cup... lot of mental pressure there on them to bag a trophy...

As for Arsenal that's two on the bounce surely their hot form slows a bit now...

Also, a 0-3 deficit against an Italian side is something of a biblical number for us...

Lads, when our backs are against the wall that's when we should be hitting peak delusion, not pessimism.

You have to love Rodrygo’s goal for Real Madrid against City. The goal keeper is on the far side and Rodrygo kicks it Darwin Nunez style straight at Edison with most of the goal open. Got lucky with the rebound.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back