The BigFooty Real Madrid thread - Champions of The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Sevilla team confirmed on Marca: Palop, Konko, Squillaci, Adriano, Dragutinovic, Zokora, Renato, Navas, Perotti, Fabiano, Negredo.

People have often criticised Ronaldo for his antics but the fact is that you cant doubt the spark he brings to any team he turns out for. United have clearly missed him even though Rooney has been super-human this season and last night Real Madrid were lifeless in midfield.

Kaka may have had a one-off bad game, or may simply be not as good as some say but Ronaldo was definitelymissed and even if he has a bad game he would have contributed more to the cause. Sevilla were fantastic and the scoreline didnt do them the justice for that performance. No width, a lifeless midfield and the same old poor-performing defence. Lassana Diarra will make a difference to the team but until they learn how to defend they surely wont be winning the league.

They don't have a lot of attacking players that I'm particularly wary of, Pirlo of course is key, if he is shut down ( By Horsey's kid) then I do not see much of an attacking threat.

If they do not play a possession game, and rely on counters by Pato and Abate they could be more dangerous, seeing as our starting players are absolutely clueless on stopping counters

I'm really ********ing excited, cannot wait for this game
biggrin.gif

Edit: My realistic formation for the game...

Saint
Ramos--Pepe--Albiol--Marcelo
Lass--Xabi

Granero/VDV----Kaka

Raul
Higuain

spacer.gif
Barca dominated both games last season. Took a while to make the breakthrough at Camp Nou due to Ramos' negative approach (and a good display from Casillas) and then humiliated them at the Bernabeu, though Real had to go for it to try and turn around the head to head and that played right into Barca's hands.

In terms of tomorrows game, we all know about Real's defence (Depor, Milan, Sevilla...) but I can't say i've been convinced by Barca at the back this season. Looked all at sea at San Mames last weekend and unconvincing against Mallorca the week before, if Real can get at them in a similar way then we could be in for an entertaining game. Pellegrini's Villarreal sides would go there and play and make Barca work for a result (unlike sides who sit back and ask to be beaten) and if he adopts that style then I can certainly see Real scoring.

If Messi and Ibra miss out and Ronaldo (and Higuain again) start I wouldn't discount the chance of an upset.

Worth $3.26bn and still the world's most valuable club.

BBC Sport

Football's most valuable clubs

1. Real Madrid $3.26 bn (£2.14bn)

2. Barcelona $3.16 bn (£2.07bn)

3. Manchester United $3.10 bn (£2.03bn)

4. Bayern Munich $2.35bn (£1.5bn)

5. Manchester City $1.38bn (£906m)

6. Chelsea $1.37bn (£899m)

7. Arsenal $1.31bn (£860m)

8. Liverpool $982m (£644m)

9. Juventus $837m (£549m)

10. AC Milan $775m (£509m)

11. Borussia Dortmund $700m (£459m)

12. Paris St-Germain $634bn (£416m)

13. Tottenham $600m (£393m)

14. Schalke 04 $572m (£375m)

15. Inter Milan $439m (£288m)

16. Atletico Madrid $436m (£286m)

17. Napoli $353m (£231m)

18. Newcastle $349m (£229m)

19. West Ham $309m (£202m)

20. Galatasaray $294m (£192m)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Real Madrid win first game since tour from US, 2-0 over Sociedad.

Benzema getting a rebound goal in the 50 th minute after a strike from Ronaldo free kick. Wesley Schneijder free kick goal in 90th.
(Authorities note my Post if you see it) am here to talk about a fixed match Agency me and my friends are using together, take it from me when I say it's legit because personally I have used it 4 times, yes you heard it right, four times, their games are not the guessing type, read my lips when I say I won 4 times, all the four times was a hit, the reason for this comment is that I want to take them down, I know a couple of people using it personally and this doesn't sit well with me, that is why I want the right authorities to see this comment, I am also a footballer I play for a certain league which I can't mention the league I play for, or my name, the reason I can't report it my self is because I have used the service personally so i don't want my football carrier to go down the drain, my friends are footballers as well, the agency they go by the ID on telegram @SuperCorrectScores
Something needs to be done. copy This message and repost in other social places and spread this information

Remove this Banner Ad

Back