Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Judd just casually waltzed into the Donny Shoppingtown Hotel with a flanelette shirt without GAF

giphy.gif

For some reason Damo Barrett turned up to tonight's function (with the world's worst mullet btw) and he strolled past and I yelled out "Hey Purple" and he acknowledged with a thumbs up.

This is possibly the best night of my life. Food was crap but free drinks all night, great seats and awesome company.

Heck I managed to get to attention of the warm up comedian act too.

Mark Robinson's top 50 in paper toady....... Pertracca no.6????? Ahead of Crippa :laughv1:

We all know our champ was wounded last year ...... Barring injuries he will be no.1 next years list I am tipping.

Tom Hawkins 8 ??? Liam Ryan 11.....???

Butt holes and opinions.... :p

PS Just turned the page and see he has a kid who has played 5 games at No. 22 ........Aye currumba :huh: :laughv1: :straining:

Hawkins did win the Coleman medal last season so that's fair enough. Petracca did break out but I think 6 is maybe a little high, though it's not a shock to see him there, the media love him.

Liam Ryan is quite surprising at 11, though

Hawkins did win the Coleman medal last season so that's fair enough. Petracca did break out but I think 6 is maybe a little high, though it's not a shock to see him there, the media love him.

Liam Ryan is quite surprising at 11, though
Liam Ryan is a freak of nature. West Coasts best player. Watched him a few times last yr and couldnt believe what I was seeing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Robinson's top 50 in paper toady....... Pertracca no.6????? Ahead of Crippa :laughv1:

We all know our champ was wounded last year ...... Barring injuries he will be no.1 next years list I am tipping.

Tom Hawkins 8 ??? Liam Ryan 11.....???

Butt holes and opinions.... :p

PS Just turned the page and see he has a kid who has played 5 games at No. 22 ........Aye currumba :huh: :laughv1: :straining:

Isn’t Mark Robinson the one who everyone affectionately refers to as Slobbo?

Liam Ryan is a freak of nature. West Coasts best player. Watched him a few times last yr and couldnt believe what I was seeing
Yes he's extremely exciting, but being in the top 10-15 players in the league requires more than flash and I don't think he does that consistently enough just yet. He only averaged 10 possessions and just over a goal a game last year.

Some players just know how to 'football' without thinking, and their body moves in sync with the mind. It's amazing how effortless some players make it look.

I just listened to the latest Teague interview with Gary Lyon and Lyon mentioned that Robert Walls said that

“if Carlton don’t make finals we will need to cast the net wide for a new coach”,

Why why *EN why would he start this crap already and ramp up the pressure before the season has even started, if these ex Carlton people start this bullshit again, like they did with Ratten, I will lose my *EN mind, this sort of white anting is the reason we are never able to take the next step.

If I even get a sniff of the “we now need a more seasoned coach to take us to the next level” garbage I will burn the club to the ground and save us all the trouble, just shut the * up and get behind the current team or * right off and go and undermine another club.

Enough is enough there is a reason Richmond had success because they backed the coach they had to the hilt instead of looking to show how smart they are by mouthing off in the media to make themselves look like the next Nostradamus, unless people have positive constructive criticism just shut the * up and enjoy the ride, end of rant.

I just listened to the latest Teague interview with Gary Lyon and Lyon mentioned that Robert Walls said that

“if Carlton don’t make finals we will need to cast the net wide for a new coach”,

Why why fu**EN why would he start this crap already and ramp up the pressure before the season has even started, if these ex Carlton people start this bullshit again, like they did with Ratten, I will lose my fu**EN mind, this sort of white anting is the reason we are never able to take the next step.

If I even get a sniff of the “we now need a more seasoned coach to take us to the next level” garbage I will burn the club to the ground and save us all the trouble, just shut the fu** up and get behind the current team or fu** right off and go and undermine another club.

Enough is enough there is a reason Richmond had success because they backed the coach they had to the hilt instead of looking to show how smart they are by mouthing off in the media to make themselves look like the next Nostradamus, unless people have positive constructive criticism just shut the fu** up and enjoy the ride, end of rant.

Wow! I fear for the safety of your TV at the first controversial umpiring decision tonight.

You don't carry a couple spare into the season?

I actually got a brand newy last week, tonight will be the first workout for a game of footy.

The old one is still sitting on the dining room table, so will direct the rage there.

Its only pre season though, normally I just use these games to narrow down my list of whipping boys for the season.

Not sure if this belongs in this thread, but here are photos from the season launch (which I missed due to illness) on Monday.

1614836631436.png

Some of these photos make you think, * Kemp is a huge unit. But then i remember he's 3cm short than me and I'm the unusally huge unit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back