Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Terry and Blue Abroad and can see where Terry is ultimately trying to take the show but those Fan Cams get very 'blokey' and like I'm watching an episode of Fat Pizza (bro this, bro that).
Actually, one issue I have with the Fan Cams is that you see the same several people over and over (a few take a lot of time). How about giving other watchers a more fair go? That way it's more "Fan Cams" than "Friend Cams".

Give us a hint!

Make it very cryptic like, just the jumper number or some other obscure detail!!!
Weiters looked bored to death in that video😂
Poor bastards having to shmooze.
It isn't for everyone. And they should have the right to choose if they do it or not. I'm guessing they don't get a choice.

Never assume - always feel free to reach out and gain clarity.

Thanks for your support!

I promise not to assume :)

It must be a juggling act though to provide content to fans who just want to get on and 'shout it from the rooftops' and then provide shows for a football nerd like me who enjoys, for example, the Player Ratings with all of Pommies stats (which I'm loving by the way - the new format much more objective).

For the money they earn - they’ll shmooze and they’ll like it dammit.
Just play.
Then relax.
Then train.
That's it. ( if I were in charge😉)
Ok...be good with the kids. Sign stuff and throw mini footies at 'em.
That'll do baggers. That'll do.

I promise not to assume :)

It must be a juggling act though to provide content to fans who just want to get on and 'shout it from the rooftops' and then provide shows for a football nerd like me who enjoys, for example, the Player Ratings with all of Pommies stats (which I'm loving by the way - the new format much more objective).

It's a balancing act. I enjoy the more measured discussion personally, but also understand that you can't be a Carlton human without passion.

Actually, one issue I have with the Fan Cams is that you see the same several people over and over (a few take a lot of time). How about giving other watchers a more fair go? That way it's more "Fan Cams" than "Friend Cams".

Feel free to click the link and join in any time! I post it every week - it's just the same people who are clicking.

Early days with the fan cams, it was getting a lot of young internet heroes trying to have the gotcha moment. So for the sake of preventing that, I'd rather know the people who come on.

Ultimately you can't please everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to click the link and join in any time! I post it every week - it's just the same people who are clicking.

Early days with the fan cams, it was getting a lot of young internet heroes trying to have the gotcha moment. So for the sake of preventing that, I'd rather know the people who come on.

Ultimately you can't please everyone
I had to laugh...:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to be called Shark Bay but in the 60's they decided to change the name because they thought that it might put the tourists off coming to the place. :D
Weirdly I know that, as our grandparents owned a beachfront holiday home at Safety Beach...some idiots made a decision to sell it many years ago now.
A lot of great childhood memories though.😊
Don't sell Mr and Mrs TDK!

Weirdly I know that, as our grandparents owned a beachfront holiday home at Safety Beach...some idiots made a decision to sell it many years ago now.
A lot of great childhood memories though.😊
Don't sell Mr and Mrs TDK!
Too late. After their house was done up they sold for $1.55 mill. From memory they have a holiday house at Torquay or somewhere similar though.

Yep. I get that now.😀
Dancing Pony GIF

Cornes saying if we played dees in a granny this week they’d win, I mean sure but we don’t have Walsh Martin or Motlop right now

They are our bunnies the dees

Good side but, think it would be great for the afl if it was a dees blues granny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back