Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 4:-
Collingwood - average 47,647
Essendon - average 44,448
Hawthorn - average 41,234
Carlton - average 38,544

Is it just me or are those numbers extremely low? I know crowd numbers were down this year, but I would have at least thought highest averages would be in the 50s

Only thread I could think to put this. My old lady recently wrote a letter to LoGiudice expressing some of her concerns with the football club as of late. Today she received a call from the man himself inviting her to meet with him to discuss her issues further, face to face.

Think it's fantastic that she didn't just receive the stock standard template letter in return and that a man with undoubtedly limited spare time is stopping to take in the thoughts of a supporter of 40-odd years.

In addition, if there's a general consensus of concerns any of you guys currently have and would like brought up at the meeting, I'm happy to pass those on :)

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

That is seriously good.

Also in line with the reports there was a get together at the club last week with all departments + some fans + coterie groups + board etc to discuss how to fix this club.

Only thread I could think to put this. My old lady recently wrote a letter to LoGiudice expressing some of her concerns with the football club as of late. Today she received a call from the man himself inviting her to meet with him to discuss her issues further, face to face.

Think it's fantastic that she didn't just receive the stock standard template letter in return and that a man with undoubtedly limited spare time is stopping to take in the thoughts of a supporter of 40-odd years.

In addition, if there's a general consensus of concerns any of you guys currently have and would like brought up at the meeting, I'm happy to pass those on :)

NO:1 Get rid of Mathieson and his pokies ;)

#Iknowitwonthappen

Great to hear! They did something similar for me when I wrote them a letter years ago to express some concerns I was having, but I was too shy/stubborn to take them up on the offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's awesome! Hopefully he takes the concerns on board and does something about them

Hey guys sorry to intrude, theres been some rumours that Ratten is a pretty good chance to take over our coaching job. I don't know too much about him so I was just wondering if anyone could tell me like his strengths and weaknesses as a coach.

Cheers.

Hey guys and girls, how many people in here were surprised there was no interest in Mitch Robinson? I was a bit surprised, I even thought taking a punt on him for WC would have added to depth if nothing else?
Thoughts! :)

Have a great day.

Hey guys sorry to intrude, theres been some rumours that Ratten is a pretty good chance to take over our coaching job. I don't know too much about him so I was just wondering if anyone could tell me like his strengths and weaknesses as a coach.

Cheers.

I find it hard to judge Ratts due to the whole favourite-son thing. However, I feel as though his weaknesses were being too buddy-buddy with some of the players to the point where it effected his decision making (although this might not be an issue at a club where he's not a former champion), and he didn't really seem to have a Plan B.

I'd love to see him get another chance and become a successful senior coach. Working under Clarkson has probably really developed him.

Cheers.
For the list we had at the time he was an excellent coach. We improved significantly to play finals and he was able to gloss over some obvious deficiencies with our structure post Fev. He implemented a fast running game that was a pleasure to watch, but also seemed to tire the players over a year leading to some nasty losses (huge swings). I agree with the comments that time at Hawthorn would have helped him enormously to learn structures and tactics. Seriously see him coming back to coach the Blues in the future, so would be a great get for the Dogs.

A little surprised but clubs would know of the issues that surrounded Robinson.
He does have the makings of a good footballer but hasn't always done the right things for himself and his club.
Gee, a new start in a new state away from any previous distractions could do wonders. If he cleans up off feild and matures he'd be good, look forward to seeing what he can do for Brisbane. :thumbsu:

Cheers.
Pros: Knows how to get a midfield firing.
Cons: Overcompensates for issues from the previous game, instead of planning for the next opponent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back