Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

she'll come back from os with a professional suit of skills and will pick up a well paid local gig as a consequence - hope she never forgets her blue connections

What's wrong with Emily Angwin?🙁

She is Lawrence's Sister !!!! 🤡🤡🤡

Seriously, can't begrudge her for leaving for China, this is a once in a lifetime for leaving, and she deserves every bit of success and happiness over there.

Incidentally legendary ABC weatherman Edwin Maher went over to work in China for a while after leaving Aunty.

She gives me a headache at every home game with her non-stop crap “entertainment” blasting so loud I can barely have a conversation with friends sitting next to me.

Sadly her replacement next year will probably do the same.....?
Think that’s what they get paid to do unfortunately Funk

She gives me a headache at every home game with her non-stop crap “entertainment” blasting so loud I can barely have a conversation with friends sitting next to me.

she's certainly on a hiding to nothing - nothing to work with and screamingly loud to boot..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nice to discuss the game with the people around me after every quarter, without hearing that "oblivious cam" crap.

couldn't agree more - why is it we have to be treated like children with 5 seconds of attention span who need to be entertained by blaring, cringe-worthy nonsense?

she'll come back from os with a professional suit of skills and will pick up a well paid local gig as a consequence - hope she never forgets her blue connections
At least we won't need to hear her imploring us to "Make some noise Blue Baggers!" when we're losing to Norf by 45 points at half time anymore.

Just doing her job, if she doesn't someone else will.

I agree with the first part of your statement, she is just doing the job that she is asked to do. As far as the next part goes I really hope not as I don't See the necessity for anyone to be doing that job.

No amount of attempts to 'gee up' the crowd will achieve anything when your team is being smashed and when it is doing well it's unnecessary as the crowd will be pumped up any way.

Either way it's not needed and only serves as an annoyance.

I will never understand the obsession with Americanising the game. We aren't American, we are Aussies, we don't respond to the same stuff as they do. Our game is unique, we don't need to take the lead from any other football codes.

Let's celebrate the differences rather than try to morph into them.

I like the natural atmosphere at games, that's all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back