The Cold

Remove this Banner Ad

You must so over it by now Catfish Alley

29mm today so far.
That's 88mm since Friday.

Yeah, a little. You get used to it just being a part of the year though. November always brings the winds from Hawaii causing rain. You can’t let it stop you doing stuff. I’d still take it over sunny freezing days on the Prairies.

Got woken last night by winds close to 100km per hr.
Noticeably getting cooler as we say goodbye to summer.

Temps for this week here.

13 - 18
10 - 16
7 - 18
10 - 19
13 - 23
15 - 21

Fuuu hell tassie its going to be freezing when l get there.

To be honest March isn't usually this cool this time of year, can still be quite warm sometimes but this year may be different

Not as cold here on the coast as it is in Hobart today

Where abouts in Tas are you?
Remember you said you were in the NW.

I live about 15 minutes out of Burnie, little bit higher elevation than the sea level of Burnie so can get a tad cooler where I am

To be honest March isn't usually this cool this time of year, can still be quite warm sometimes but this year may be different

Not as cold here on the coast as it is in Hobart today

I live about 15 minutes out of Burnie, little bit higher elevation than the sea level of Burnie so can get a tad cooler where I am

I remember March last year was bloody hot.

Can vary abit in April.
You can sometimes get low 20 sunny days.
However there are more and more days maxing out in the mid teens.

Where will you be staying?
Staying everywhere.
North tassie Burnie and near stanley then a few towns on the west coast then going to MT field and around Hobart.
I expect MT fields to be quiet chilly.

Staying everywhere.
North tassie Burnie and near stanley then a few towns on the west coast then going to MT field and around Hobart.
I expect MT fields to be quiet chilly.

Sounds like fun, hope you have a good trip.

Dipped down to 7.1 this morning.
Certainly felt abit fresh when i got up at 4am.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the cold, bring it on.

Anyone who enjoys feeling like a warmed up bowl of vomit on 35 degree days in summer is a ******* weirdo in my book.

My bro is in QLD again.
Checked the forecast and the lowest it's got at night since he arrived is like 20 degrees and 30 everyday *barf* in late March lol

Nice and chill here.
Currently sitting on 16 degrees.

Noticed Melbourne dipped to single digits this morning (9) for the first time so far this year.

My bro is in QLD again.
Checked the forecast and the lowest it's got at night since he arrived is like 20 degrees and 30 everyday *barf* in late March lol
r.

Im still wearing shorts and t shirt every day. It’s awesome. Raining today. But still high 20s.

Going to go to North vs. Carlton down here?

Nah, I'm living Bayside in Melbourne now. If I wasn't home visiting family and the GF, I'd be going to Good Friday footy. Getting sick of people here complaining once it drops to 15 though :p

Nah, I'm living Bayside in Melbourne now. If I wasn't home visiting family and the GF, I'd be going to Good Friday footy. Getting sick of people here complaining once it drops to 15 though :p

Melbournians can be a little soft =P
I find Melbourne and a lot of Victoria is about 3-5 degrees milder than Tassie.
Only inland places like Ballarat and the mountains/falls creek are comparable.

Melbourne still does get a cold winter though for Australia.

15 - 18 degrees and sunny is perfect weather for outside things, which not many people in here seem to do.

I love the cold, bring it on.

Anyone who enjoys feeling like a warmed up bowl of vomit on 35 degree days in summer is a ******* weirdo in my book.
So how would you describe some one born in Europe, grew up in Melbourne lives up the north end of Queensland and thinks that’s the perfect climate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back