Media The Decider (S30) — Official Team Thread — THE LIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

oi *******s

i heard that i was on your teamlist, remove me or i track all of you down and give you all a campaigner punt

gagf
TJASTA

Dunno who told you that mate, you aren’t on our teamlist. I think you’ve been had.

Obviously not as useless as me, mate. I told 'em, put Chipmunk in my place.

Crickets.

Nah, you’ve got an important role to play on our team so we can win. We need you to feed The Filth Wizard so he can fill his boots.

Nah, you’ve got an important role to play on our team so we can win. We need you to feed The Filth Wizard so he can fill his boots.
Hey The Filth Wizard

There's some left over pizza in the team fridge. FFS eat something! You've got a game on Friday.

And what's the go with fillin' your boots?

Eewww.

look down the page if you don't believe me :)
geez did somebody removed your brain or something?

Dude, you Ty Vickery'ed yourself

I have been told that prior to that request, talk in the Team Fradey Cat team chat was that people wanted you out and were discussing recruiting some sock puppets from WW19 just to displace you

Dude, you Ty Vickery'ed yourself

I have been told that prior to that request, talk in the Team Fradey Cat team chat was that people wanted you out and were discussing recruiting some sock puppets from WW19 just to displace you
good i hope so
i never want to be part of any dumb team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're always to have people support brother, welcome to the right side
I've even written a limerick for the occasion:

Fact is, the darks will go down
Their changeroom will wear quite a frown
In fact there are fears
There’ll be so many tears
That half of their players will drown

I've even written a limerick for the occasion:

Fact is, the darks will go down
Their changeroom will wear quite a frown
In fact there are fears
There’ll be so many tears
That half of their players will drown

For too long we've allowed these Dark Mode Flogs to scurry around in the shadows and eat our garbage! Today we make the final stand and let them know "We won't make Vitamin D tablets for you anymore" and make them join the right side!

Who the fekk identifies with dark? Think about history children.
* Pig Iron Bob Menzies supported the dark - admirer of Hitler, flogged pig iron to Japan, gaoled anti fascists, begged the Seppos .
* Mad Monk Abbott - Knighted Phil the Greek, employed agent of foreign influence (for the English.
* Fishnets Downer who spied on E Timor, made a squillion from Woodside and involved in persecution of the whistleblower
* Prince Charles - supporter of the Kerrvert and the sacking of an elected government.
* Rupert Murdoch - 'nuff said
* Bolt, Credlin, Jones - all dogs yapping at the heels of history.
* Trump, Stone, Brennan, McConnell, Graham, various nobs inc Boris and the E European Dictators he identifies with.

Yep, the world is full of dark but there is a light on the hill. "Onward to Victory!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back