Media The Decider (S30) — Official Team Thread — THE LIGHT

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think I've ever seen a dark Norm. Plenty of light Norms but never a dark one. Does anyone here know a dark Norm?
RACIAL SLUR REPORTED!!!

Enjoy your ban.

He wouldn’t be used to hearing that all too often.

I thought you were a back pocket kind of player. Who'd you suck up to to get a midfield gig?
All-SFA playing off a wing last year bitch ****, but I’m that kind of selfless captain that offers the prime positions to people who actually care.
You strike me as the selfish type, you know the ones, the type that teammates bitch about behind their backs. I’ve heard a bit from a couple of your teammates if I’m being honest.

In answer to your question:

3B853F29-9BB0-485A-B1C3-B72C18288A65.jpeg

All-SFA playing off a wing last year b*tch ****, but I’m that kind of selfless captain that offers the prime positions to people who actually care.
You strike me as the selfish type, you know the ones, the type that teammates b*tch about behind their backs. I’ve heard a bit from a couple of your teammates if I’m being honest.

In answer to your question:

View attachment 995539
Makes sense. You'd only ever get away with that when the darkness is able to mask your stretch marks. A dark mode flog by necessity rather than choice.

Makes sense. You'd only ever get away with that when the darkness is able to mask your stretch marks. A dark mode flog by necessity rather than choice.
I’d rather be a dark mode flog than a legitimate medical ********* like yourself.

You strike me as the type of nuffy that still sleeps with his parents.

I’d rather be a dark mode flog than a legitimate medical ********* like yourself.

You strike me as the type of nuffy that still sleeps with his parents.
*********? Isn't that word banned in the SFA? MODS!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mash that report button you little pissant.
That wouldn't be a very nice thing to do, would it? Certainly not behavior befitting one who stands in the LIGHT. Instead I'll rise above your petty dark mode insults.

💡💡💡 Glory to the Light Mode. 💡💡💡

Fantastic.

Log off indefinitely while you’re at it :thumbsu:
No. I think I'll stay logged on actually. It's time to spread the word of the LIGHT. 💡

Antonio, what would you say if I offered you salvation if you converted to Light Mode?

Ah gee, let me have a think about that.

Hows get f’ed sound?
No, doesn't sound very good at all. The darkness tempts and corrupts. I fear for your soul, young Antonio. But there is hope - if you join me in the LIGHT I believe there is still hope.

Delete your account, incel.
Such anger. Such darkness. Your fall from grace is truly disheartening.

There is only one way for you to repent: return to the Light Mode!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back