Game Day The DISHLICKERS vs the rising Power Tarps (bills)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel a bit for O’Donnell, thrown here, there and everywhere. Yeah, he’ll probably make a player, but we’re doing him no favours.

Thought he looked okay late in that Adelaide game when thrown back…could’ve just learned as solely a 3rd back, but then we persevered too long as some strange role we don’t need.

Pick Cleary or Khamis if we’re going to speculate, not some poor bastard that needs a season of VFL at CHB.
Exactly. Give the poor kid a chance

Naughton has to be moved in the backline he has had a shocking night. Make the move you dumb campaigner Bevo

Naughton has done nothing since his early goal except that shepherd for Bont.

Tell me we’re any worse off right now if he and Bruce swop positions. Not long term, just right now and see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English, naughts absolutely no influence at all, some of the efforts are pathetic.
Bruce should never play AFL again, done as a dinner and cost us directly 5 goals at least.
Bevo and selection committee should all be under high scrutiny, have cost us big time tonight

What's the bet next week is Clarkos return game. Fired up North make it 4 straight losses for the dogs

For a bloke that preaches versatility, Bevo doesn’t seem to believe in it when it comes to Astro.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back