The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Post match Super Saturday this week with Sarah Jones as host is significantly better than the last few weeks which had Ben Dixon as host.

Again I know it previously but this just makes The Papalias, the Hills so much more valuable. Stoked Hill is commenting today, not so stoked with Dermott
I’ve yet to cop BT or Kelli at all this round and with two games left I’m concerned for what lies ahead

360 is pure shit. Apart from a Robbo rant the coaches night stuff and all the other weekly segments are stale and offer nothing. Not to mention the game's sycophant mouth piece Gerrard
I feel like the coaches use a lot words to actually say nothing at all and then Robbo will be like “that’s fascinating insight”. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the coaches use a lot words to actually say nothing at all and then Robbo will be like “that’s fascinating insight”. :drunk:
They all talk in clichés and they'll focus on the burning issue of the week then next minute 45 mins has gone. Just so boring. It would be better as a 2 day a week show maybe on a Tuesday and then a Thursday before the Thursday night game

An amazing weekend for The Nerdlinger...Chris Scott's worst run of losses in a decade & Kenny's "history in the making" 259 games without a gf appearance. Don't imagine the great statistician will mention it much... but I (for one) just love to see it 😍🤏🍿

Last edited:
Are there any Geelong supporters who don’t think Hudson, Dwayne and whately are biased ?
Huddo absolutely, and Whately too when he's talking about footy although I think he's reasonable if commentating. Dwayne is a complete madlad 24/7 so I can't notice any difference irrespective of which teams are playing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back