Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What a disgrace. Can’t believe this campaigner wore a Giants scarf when he presented the 2013 cup to us. What a slap in the face at the time.
Why do you care so much? At least he didn't wear a scum scarf.

He’s worn an oppo scarf on the Dias. Of all places. Disrespectful for mine.
Pretty sure he would still have worn it had Freo won. Think you're reading too much into it. It's history and the Hawks won.

'Sfunny hearing the Aussie media whinge about Sun Yang (the Chinese swimmer) when they've spent the best part of the past six years passionately defending Essendon*...
Rule 1, Part A: If it happens in Russia, East Germany or China its systematic team doping, and rightly called drug cheating.

Rule 1, Part B: In Australia we have 34 players who “didn’t know what they were given, and just trusted the wrong people” in a “supplements saga”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was talking with my neighbour whose best mate is an Essendon* supporter.
His mate's 10 year old daughter was at training, in the rain, waiting for James Hird
to finish up so that she could get her favourite player's autograph.

She approached Hird as he left the field but he rebuffed her request saying "I don't give autographs".
She was heartbroken. What sort of person does that to a 10 year old?

My neighbour, an honest ,reasonable person, says the now grown young woman, still supports the Injectors but his mate
has a strong,enduring dislike for Hird.

Not all Essendon* fans adore the "Golden Boy".

More indication that he has feet of clay.

It’s difficult to know whether to be amused or saddened by this irrational - tilt at windmills - crusade by Bruce Francis.

He’s become totally irrational and basically unstable. He’s so overwhelmed by Essendon’s “miscarriage of justice” that he simply can’t distinguish between fact and fiction.
He’s abusing lawyers, the government, the Australian courts, the CAS and ASADA (in fact he’s critical of everyone except the Essendon players, coaches and administration).

His emotional ranting letter linked by Abasi, is laughable in that it’s ilogical, misconceived and factually wrong as well as being defamatory.

The funniest bit is where he refers to the outrageous legal costs that have been incurred.
Bruce, the only reason why those cost have been burnt is because YOU instituted some absolutely silly and groundless legal proceedings.

Sorry, that was the second funniest part. The funniest bit comes at the end. His QC has advised him that he has a good case against someone (CAS?) - and his QC has also said that he’s happy to act pro bono in those proceedings. But despite that, he’s not going to bring those proceedings because he’s conscious of all the further costs that will be incurred. ........ So instead of that, he’s taken the decision to write this withering letter to CAS !!!
Yeah - take that CAS !!

Gads, the boys and girls at CAS and ASADA must be petrified.

By the way, Bruce, how are you getting on with your push for the Senate Inquiry into the Peptides Saga? Or was it a Royal Commission?

I’ve actually stopped laughing at Brucey - as far as I’m concerned he’s now crossed over into the sad and pathetic category and should just stop embarrassing himself.

It’s difficult to know whether to be amused or saddened by this irrational - tilt at windmills - crusade by Bruce Francis.

He’s become totally irrational and basically unstable. He’s so overwhelmed by Essendon’s “miscarriage of justice” that he simply can’t distinguish between fact and fiction.
He’s abusing lawyers, the government, the Australian courts, the CAS and ASADA (in fact he’s critical of everyone except the Essendon players, coaches and administration).

His emotional ranting letter linked by Abasi, is laughable in that it’s ilogical, misconceived and factually wrong as well as being defamatory.

The funniest bit is where he refers to the outrageous legal costs that have been incurred.
Bruce, the only reason why those cost have been burnt is because YOU instituted some absolutely silly and groundless legal proceedings.

Sorry, that was the second funniest part. The funniest bit comes at the end. His QC has advised him that he has a good case against someone (CAS?) - and his QC has also said that he’s happy to act pro bono in those proceedings. But despite that, he’s not going to bring those proceedings because he’s conscious of all the further costs that will be incurred. ........ So instead of that, he’s taken the decision to write this withering letter to CAS !!!
Yeah - take that CAS !!

By the way, Bruce, how are you getting on with your push for the Senate Inquiry into the Peptides Saga? Or was it a Royal Commission?

I’ve actually stopped laughing at Brucey - as far as I’m concerned he’s now crossed over into the sad and pathetic category and should just stop embarrassing himself.
This reference was made for Brucey

297.jpg

Yeah - take that CAS !!

My bet is ASADA have a little pin board with his correspondance, hanging in an office somewhere, dedicated to Francis for office lols.

My bet is ASADA have a little pin board with his correspondance, hanging in an office somewhere, dedicated to Francis for office lols.
More likely they rented a warehouse.

Brendon Floggard..........get your tissues out for this one boys and girls you will need them...........if you can be bothered reading that far!

Players Voice - Out of the Abyss

Home > Sports > AFL
Brendon Goddard - Contributor

It should have been a celebration. Reaching 200 games in an AFL career is an awesome achievement. It’s a strong reflection of character, persistence and athleticism. But, in this case, it was anything but a happy occasion.

Jobe Watson was famous around the group for giving memorable pre-match speeches. Some were really good. Others went the other way, which often gave us a bit of a laugh. Either way, they brought us closer together and got us primed for what lay ahead.

Read more at https://www.playersvoice.com.au/brendon-goddard-out-of-the-abyss/#y1QDtpz2aPPb82jS.99

Remove this Banner Ad

Back