Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a different preparation this year. He ran 3 weeks before the Memsie last year, this year he ran 5 weeks before. Hayes is clearly about the money so he is setting it for the Everest. It was a perfect lead up run,
Redzel held off Kaepernick lol I am extremely confident VM will beat Redzel in the Everest, not so sure he will beat TA though

VM has never beaten Redzel home - doubt that changes in the Everest.

If you think that was a perfect lead up from VM (getting beaten home by KWD over 1400m) then you should probably apply to be a slot holder

If you think that was a perfect lead up from VM (getting beaten home by KWD over 1400m) then you should probably apply to be a slot holder

what do you have against KWD? would have to be one of the best CC profile for a a few years or are you still going down the winter horse blah Lee blah Freedman

what do you have against KWD? would have to be one of the best CC profile for a a few years or are you still going down the winter horse blah Lee blah Freedman

Nothing against him for the CC - a 2400m hcp - weekend was a 1400m WFA race - an Everest contender should be spacing him

does WFA mean something i don't know of like it somehow makes margins mean more, carried 2.5kg more over 1000m, so what 0.75L? Kaepernick is only just a stakes horse.

it's pointless debating Redzel, everyone knows he's that consistent plugger i think it's become bleedingly obvious. struggle to see a horse not eclipse him on the day. maybe an on ok place bet only for those that like a thrill at toxic unders of $1.10.

does WFA mean something i don't know of like it somehow makes margins mean more, carried 2.5kg more over 1000m, so what 0.75L? Kaepernick is only just a stakes horse.

it's pointless debating Redzel, everyone knows he's that consistent plugger i think it's become bleedingly obvious. struggle to see a horse not eclipse him on the day. maybe an on ok place bet only for those that like a thrill at toxic unders of $1.10.

Except we are not discussing him - we are discussing how VM getting beaten by stayers/cats over 1400m suggests he is not going anywhere near good enough to improve on his Everest performance last year. KWD is a Mornington Cup horse FFS

They have met once. And VM was clearly a much better run. A horse cannot win every race unless you are BC or Winx, i doubt anyone would have been upset with the run on Saturday, was just getting the cobwebs out.
the way you talk is that every good horse has to win every race, even when they race together :drunk:

Few guys with rocks in their head in this thread. If finishing unplaced behind middle distance horses as favourite is your idea of a good run then FMD

Vega went s**t. Couldn't even really call it an average run. But some people calling it a good run... :drunk:

Few guys with rocks in their head in this thread. If finishing unplaced behind middle distance horses as favourite is your idea of a good run then FMD

Vega went s**t. Couldn't even really call it an average run. But some people calling it a good run... :drunk:
VM was the biggest lay of the week as far as i was concerned on Sat. His preperation for the Memsie as a sprinter was not great and if you are not fit enough you cannot win. That was purely his run on Saturday, He ran like he wasnt fit.
I am so confident he will beat Redzel in the Everest that i will do the paris bet with you as well $30 bet R Vs VM if you like

VM was the biggest lay of the week as far as i was concerned on Sat. His preperation for the Memsie as a sprinter was not great and if you are not fit enough you cannot win. That was purely his run on Saturday, He ran like he wasnt fit.
I am so confident he will beat Redzel in the Everest that i will do the paris bet with you as well $30 bet R Vs VM if you like

Lol utter garbage - bolted up in the same race last year but just because he has had a few weeks off the 1400 isn't ideal for a 'sprinter' like him. He will be having the same break into the Everest!?!?!

And you might want to check your FACTS on how many times he has been defeated by Redzel mate.

Not buying for a second he wasn't fit. He had the exact same prep last year and killed them. You dont start an unfit horse in a 1400m G1 race

Deal. Make it a Derby Day quaddie though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry didn't have the same prep, but still he isn't losing fitness by having another couple weeks between runs. His form after a break has been perfectly fine in the past

Lol utter garbage - bolted up in the same race last year but just because he has had a few weeks off the 1400 isn't ideal for a 'sprinter' like him. He will be having the same break into the Everest!?!?!

And you might want to check your FACTS on how many times he has been defeated by Redzel mate.
you obviously have no idea on how to read how a race is run
sorry i forgot about the time Redzel ran down the outside and VM was in the bog on the inside down the straight
my apologies
want to double the bet?

you obviously have no idea on how to read how a race is run
sorry i forgot about the time Redzel ran down the outside and VM was in the bog on the inside down the straight
my apologies
want to double the bet?

Done

there is a difference between as stayer and a sprinter being "fit"
go look at the stats on sprinters going up in distance, with space between runs, its dire. Hayes absolutely has one thing on his mind and that is the Everest, After the Everest i bet he runs in everthing though

there is a difference between as stayer and a sprinter being "fit"
go look at the stats on sprinters going up in distance, with space between runs, its dire. Hayes absolutely has one thing on his mind and that is the Everest, After the Everest i bet he runs in everthing though

Redzel went pretty well up in trip off a space in last years Everest.

it was 1200m
i have no problems with spaces between runs and them coming back in distance or stay at the same short distance) (especially on wet tracks.. its a goldmine) but if a horse isnt fit it just cannot win. Thats how VM raced.

Lel #noexcuses - 1100 - 1200 no problem - but apparently 1200-1400 off a break against Caulfield Cup horses and you have to be rock hard fit to win

are they? i will give you Kemencati even though he should have won on sat
but who is the 2nd best horse in Australia then?
KWD definately untapped

Probably something that has won more than 3 times in its last 20 starts

Happy Clapper/Redzel/Trapze Artist all clearly superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back