Racing The Everest

2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same bloke that had locked in Menari?

Surely one of the more ludicrous selections you would ever see. Why wouldn't you wait a week to see how it goes against the champ on Saturday. It's not like there will be entrants clambering over her.

How are horse like this gets in over something like Le Romain is truly mind boggling.

Hahaha

Just more proof the slot holders are absolute morons.

Over:under invincibles sp on the day must be $31 now

And it started fave ?!?! One of the dumbest betting flucs I’ve seen in a long time

the only thing that happened today where we learnt something was Invincible star was average-ok. gets 1 more chance as it was FU 300+ days but thats about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the only thing that happened today where we learnt something was Invincible star was average-ok. gets 1 more chance as it was FU 300+ days but thats about it.

Nope - no more chances - won't be turning that around.

We also learned Redzel has come back in form good enough to defend and that the garbage early selections by most slot holders were just that.

If they raced tomorrow with the current field locked this is how I'd price it:

$2.50 - Trapeze Artist
$4.50 - Redzel
$8.50 - Vega Magic
$10 - US Navy Flag
$14 - In Her Time
$15 - Santa Ana Lane
$16 - English
$26 - Brave Smash
$31 - Shoals

My updated market

$2.50 - Trapeze Artist
$4 - Redzel
$11 - Vega Magic; US Navy Flag
$17 - In Her Time
$20 - English; Brave Smash
$25 - Santa Ana Lane; Invincible Star
$33 - Shoals

My updated market

$2.50 - Trapeze Artist
$4 - Redzel
$17 - In Her Time
$33 - Shoals

Looks good.

If Vega is freshened and they don't run it again until the race it's probably an $8 chance. No other hopes outside TA and Redzel, unless IHT improves 3-4 lengths this prep

Looks good.

If Vega is freshened and they don't run it again until the race it's probably an $8 chance. No other hopes outside TA and Redzel, unless IHT improves 3-4 lengths this prep

Plenty of the mugs on here wanted my $10 after its last win - so I could keep it safe - but I want to take more on it - can't see it winning

Plenty of the mugs on here wanted my $10 after its last win - so I could keep it safe - but I want to take more on it - can't see it winning
I will have another 1000 on it at 11s thanks. IF you think that was a crap run you don't really know much about horse racing. Pulled its head off the first 600m then was 3 in front with 200 meters to go after going from 1100 to 1400m after a 35 day break. I am happy for better odds thanks

I’d have TA and Redzel closer together and Santa Ana a bit shorter but I like it overall
My updated market

$2.50 - Trapeze Artist
$4 - Redzel
$17 - In Her Time
$33 - Shoals

I’d have TA and Redzel closer together and Santa Ana a bit shorter but I like it overall

Redzel is the default option.

Trapeze Artist, Nature Strip, In Her Time, Vega Magic better on their day.

Undecided on race fit invincible star how much she’ll improve. And that’s about the race.

Still see redzel as unlikely and tab market moves were correct invincible star drifted and redzel come in 50c

I will have another 1000 on it at 11s thanks. IF you think that was a crap run you don't really know much about horse racing. Pulled its head off the first 600m then was 3 in front with 200 meters to go after going from 1100 to 1400m after a 35 day break. I am happy for better odds thanks

Getting run over by the likes of Humidor, KWD and Kem The Cat isn't good enough to win an Everest no matter how far you were in front at some stage of the race.

Won this with ease last year and still got beat in the Everest so can't see how he goes any better this year.

Getting run over by the likes of Humidor, KWD and Kem The Cat isn't good enough to win an Everest no matter how far you were in front at some stage of the race.

Won this with ease last year and still got beat in the Everest so can't see how he goes any better this year.
it was a different preparation this year. He ran 3 weeks before the Memsie last year, this year he ran 5 weeks before. Hayes is clearly about the money so he is setting it for the Everest. It was a perfect lead up run,
Redzel held off Kaepernick lol I am extremely confident VM will beat Redzel in the Everest, not so sure he will beat TA though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back