Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i've heard that the captain has skipped training this week to work on his speech...he might have to skip the big game against narrrrrrm to prepare. Evidently he's going to have powerpoints....

Excuse me, but are you replying to me?

Me?

A Clayton’s supporter? A veteran of the 1970 Grand Final?

How Dare You Greta GIF
As a toothless, tattooed, former mullet wearing and forever scarred victim of 1970 GF I dare. Wouldn't mind giving Greta a mullet too.

It is all the same old whips here: red heads, children, captains speeches. Our of sheer boredom I tried to powersaw my thumb off last night & spent the evening in our wonderful health system, forced to engage with the matchday thread. That mob does not lack inspiration, no one is safe, they eat their own and everyone else's. When the dust settled Schultz took the big 3, 2 to the ump & 1 to Hodge.

Personally I am sick of these close matches. I don't watch football to be entertained, I watch it to see the opposition destroyed. Fly is the problem, he just wants to win, too nice to favour total destruction. We should picked Vossy, a viscious, psychopathic destroyer if ever I have seen one.

As a toothless, tattooed, former mullet wearing and forever scarred victim of 1970 GF I dare. Wouldn't mind giving Greta a mullet too.

It is all the same old whips here: red heads, children, captains speeches. Our of sheer boredom I tried to powersaw my thumb off last night & spent the evening in our wonderful health system, forced to engage with the matchday thread. That mob does not lack inspiration, no one is safe, they eat their own and everyone else's. When the dust settled Schultz took the big 3, 2 to the ump & 1 to Hodge.

Personally I am sick of these close matches. I don't watch football to be entertained, I watch it to see the opposition destroyed. Fly is the problem, he just wants to win, too nice to favour total destruction. We should picked Vossy, a viscious, psychopathic destroyer if ever I have seen one.

i'm worried about this statement but i agree that the fly is a problem.

I watched his press conference and was amazed at how he has generated an air of unreality. I think he must have got a dose of magic mushies from the perth locals. He's proud of players who cant get a kick. We are now filling the team with blokes who cant even get a game in the twos. It looked like we were playing two men short all night and we were.

It's all about to crash around his ears. We are doomed. We're going to be looking at north with envy....

Sawing your thumb off so as to not watch the game seems a bit extreme. You could just go on long calming walks in the park, like I do. I think the Japanese call it ‘Forest Bathing’ - which sounds nicer than ‘Football Avoidance’.

You are right about Vossy the Destroyer. Hopefully on track to destroy his team, then the club, and hopefully the entire Carlton fan base.

Sawing your thumb off so as to not watch the game seems a bit extreme. You could just go on long calming walks in the park, like I do. I think the Japanese call it ‘Forest Bathing’ - which sounds nicer than ‘Football Avoidance’.

You are right about Vossy the Destroyer. Hopefully on track to destroy his team, then the club, and hopefully the entire Carlton fan base.

some of us dont find woke procedures palatable. i think noidea should stick with traditional methods like hitting his head against a brick wall...

Jesus Mason Cox is useless. The Freo bloke that concussed him should get votes in our best and fairest

Jesus Mason Cox is useless. The Freo bloke that concussed him should get votes in our best and fairest

amen. the only advantage of my perch at the stop of the stadium was that cox was the only player that i could recognise and abuse...

i'm worried about this statement but i agree that the fly is a problem.

I watched his press conference and was amazed at how he has generated an air of unreality. I think he must have got a dose of magic mushies from the perth locals. He's proud of players who cant get a kick. We are now filling the team with blokes who cant even get a game in the twos. It looked like we were playing two men short all night and we were.

It's all about to crash around his ears. We are doomed. We're going to be looking at north with envy....
I'd like our aptly nicknamed annoying pest of a coach admit that he only picked Ed Allan because his dad used to swat the fly when they played against each other and he's scared of him.

I'm disturbed that you only tried. If you've got a power saw and you were trying to cut your thumb off, how could you go wrong? Did you plug it in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to write this down somewhere. I've done gameday a few times and its bizarre every time that i do it.

Coming out of the stadium, the trains are adjacent a la MCG. Unlike the walk across the carpark/park and the bridge to jolimont, perth uses gates to corral the crowd and funnel them through winding walks around the surrounds. You can see the station 50 metres in front of you but you end up walking away from it, and then sideways to it and then towards it ....and then backwards again....in a death march arrangement. The people who designed this must laugh every time that they see it.

and then you get to three flights of stairs to get above the station to get to your platform....and then of course, three flights down.

Two friggin billion dollars spent on this thing and they cant install escalators to get the crowds moving up and down the stairs quickly. Old folks if they cant climb can wait for the single lift...a single friggin lift for one of three station complexes catering to a crowd of 50K.

and remember that there is only car parking at the stadium for those with an income of over $1million bucks or who slept with someone in gov't or the AFL.

The stadium is a joke. It is a joke. The people who built this will never have to work again because they must have made a squillion....$2billion f me dead...

I have to write this down somewhere. I've done gameday a few times and its bizarre every time that i do it.

Coming out of the stadium, the trains are adjacent a la MCG. Unlike the walk across the carpark/park and the bridge to jolimont, perth uses gates to corral the crowd and funnel them through winding walks around the surrounds. You can see the station 50 metres in front of you but you end up walking away from it, and then sideways to it and then towards it ....and then backwards again....in a death march arrangement. The people who designed this must laugh every time that they see it.

and then you get to three flights of stairs to get above the station to get to your platform....and then of course, three flights down.

Two friggin billion dollars spent on this thing and they cant install escalators to get the crowds moving up and down the stairs quickly. Old folks if they cant climb can wait for the single lift...a single friggin lift for one of three station complexes catering to a crowd of 50K.

and remember that there is only car parking at the stadium for those with an income of over $1million bucks or who slept with someone in gov't or the AFL.

The stadium is a joke. It is a joke. The people who built this will never have to work again because they must have made a squillion....$2billion f me dead...
Going to footy sucks. No one will bother once they work out how we can spit at the players through a TV.

The defenders are arch whipping boys. Fancy not being able to defend a 25 pt lead with just 7 mins to go. Last year it was child's play, this year they have lost the script. The skipper is down there too. Does he spend too much time wondering what he will be saying in his next speech? He has not turned up to play this year. Just as well little Johnny is working overtime. Frampton is not getting enough of the pill either. But the worst of all is Schultz who surely was a double agent last night and the spud has cost us 2 draft picks. Can you believe 1 is a first rounder?:huh:

The defenders are arch whipping boys. Fancy not being able to defend a 25 pt lead with just 7 mins to go. Last year it was child's play, this year they have lost the script. The skipper is down there too. Does he spend too much time wondering what he will be saying in his next speech? He has not turned up to play this year. Just as well little Johnny is working overtime. Frampton is not getting enough of the pill either. But the worst of all is Schultz who surely was a double agent last night and the spud has cost us 2 draft picks. Can you believe 1 is a first rounder?:huh:

i know the wokes will come after me but our captain has transitioned into a very ordinary player. He has had his gonads removed, metaphorically, and he makes crazy decisions to be offensive and turns the ball over. The sooner we transition to maynard or nick, the better. We can wheel him on for after match speeches

i know the wokes will come after me but our captain has transitioned into a very ordinary player. He has had his gonads removed, metaphorically, and he makes crazy decisions to be offensive and turns the ball over. The sooner we transition to maynard or nick, the better. We can wheel him on for after match speeches
Yep reckon skip's disposal probably ranks in the bottom percentile of the competition. Not a great decision maker either for somebody that is meant to be smart. But with all these newbies we are going to be spoilt for choice. Spot on about Sullivan being plucked from the street like that Carlton dude back in the day and he does not know these basic rules that the AFL convinces us are applied all the time.

i just watched the two new spuds getting interviewed....geez.....allen looks like he's got concussion already...about 20 times. Why do they bother to interview these spuds? To get sympathy for them?

And the fly talking post game to the players...I was told that he was inspirational...All he was doing was sucking up to some of the useless spuds like dean...the fabulous chase down tackle was the result of the freo guy losing control of the ball....hello hello anyone home?

i just watched the two new spuds getting interviewed....geez.....allen looks like he's got concussion already...about 20 times. Why do they bother to interview these spuds? To get sympathy for them?

And the fly talking post game to the players...I was told that he was inspirational...All he was doing was sucking up to some of the useless spuds like dean...the fabulous chase down tackle was the result of the freo guy losing control of the ball....hello hello anyone home?
That poor interviewer. How far into the spud video did you get. 30 seconds was enough for me. I'm not sure if spud is the right term. They seemed less animated than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back