Official Team Thread The Official Team Thread Of The Winners Again x 6 Minor Premiers Top Team Premiers Always Beatable Gold City Royals

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15

1604908156020.png

MrPremiership made 125 posts against the Bombers, by far the most active he's ever been in any thread.
The Filth Wizard closing in on that elusive Fred Medal. Now we watch with morbid curiosity to see if he does a Blacky in the last round.
Ulahoopski and ShaunDuggan great in support with 3 goals each on the flanks.

Good to win a shootout this time around because those usually go the other way

One more game against the Gumbies before we hit finals

Let's go!
tenor.gif

In terms of the Qhampion Data Ratings, it's more of the same really with The Filth Wizard continuing to assert his dominance after an 8 goal game and Marlowe probably feeling even more emasculated than this time last week.

1604908881055.png

Other than that, spookism got a solid bump after getting plenty of the ball, MrPremiership starred after making a switch into the ruck and Ulahoopski was rewarded handsomely with a lively 3 goal game up forward.

In terms of the Qhampion Data Ratings, it's more of the same really with The Filth Wizard continuing to assert his dominance after an 8 goal game and Marlowe probably feeling even more emasculated than this time last week.

View attachment 1007221

Other than that, spookism got a solid bump after getting plenty of the ball, MrPremiership starred after making a switch into the ruck and Ulahoopski was rewarded handsomely with a lively 3 goal game up forward.
Great stuff

Busier week at work expected, so likely fewer posts this week guys.

Let's get that win

Sorry I've been quiet lads - been very very busy of late.

Glad to see noone has stolen my spot on the bench!

All yours mate, not winning this flag without you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey The Filth Wizard

In Season 19, the Wonders got their only other wooden spoon and the team that you captained played the Roys in the qualifying final. How did that season go for you?

Since back-to-back losses to the Furies and Hawks in rounds 7 and 8, we're 7-1 with a percentage of 123.

That one loss?

To the Roys in round 13. :/

We've scored 125, 146 and 128 since then though (three of our four highest scores for the season).

Hey The Filth Wizard

In Season 19, the Wonders got their only other wooden spoon and the team that you captained played the Roys in the qualifying final. How did that season go for you?

I'm actually glad you came up with a point of difference because I made this same link but then also realised the Dragons were still in the race.

Now it's on for sure.

Here's another one, in S19 I also had a co-captain for the first time (that I named).

End of H&A Stats

1605425877321.png

There it is, we finish on top for the second time in club history thanks to a scintilating performance from forwards CakeEater and Ulahoopski .
The Filth Wizard despite doing his best final round Blacky impression, getting benched and kicking no goals, he was able to hold onto his lead in the Fred Medal by 2 goals!

We're taking on the Roys at home in the qualifying final. They're the last team to beat us and we're 1-1 in S30 clashes. But they're also the only team we've never lost a final to which is just goes to show their exemplary mediocrity!

Awesome season friends! But the litmus test starts now.

11573ce4b8ec608b35400a818322a7fd96eab457.gifv

Round 11 - pulled to half forward
Round 13 - pulled to full back
Round 14 - pulled to bench
Round 15 - Pulled all over the place

Why don't my coaches want me to win the Mobbs Medal. :/

lXMglgA.jpg

Round 11 - pulled to half forward
Round 13 - pulled to full back
Round 14 - pulled to bench
Round 15 - Pulled all over the place

Why don't my coaches want me to win the Mobbs Medal. :/