The "good old" VFL days are over and there's nothing you can do about it

Remove this Banner Ad

One day the GF will be played around the country and it will be a great day when it happens.

And yeah. The dogs are so brave I am sure they could win from anywhere.

Even without the umps in their corner.
So glad you pricks lost, hahah.

Wow.
A Hawk acting like a dickhead. Why am I not surprised.
Swans have done nothing but blame umpires and victorian bias since 5pm yesterday. Let the dogs enjoy their first win in 60 years and stop acting like the AFL hasn't set up the league in a way that aims to keep the Swans in the 8 every year through cap concessions and academy drafting.

Seriously, the OTT crying this year from Swans fans that started before the first bounce has changed me from liking the Swans to absolutely disliking them in about 3 days.

Swans have done nothing but blame umpires and victorian bias since 5pm yesterday. Let the dogs enjoy their first win in 60 years and stop acting like the AFL hasn't set up the league in a way that aims to keep the Swans in the 8 every year through cap concessions and academy drafting.

Seriously, the OTT crying this year from Swans fans that started before the first bounce has changed me from liking the Swans to absolutely disliking them in about 3 days.
Actually a lot of neutrals (and even Bulldogs) are coming onto the Swans board to apologise about the way the game was handled.

Ruined the spectacle ...

I also seem to remember the Greatest Coach of All time pronouncing that the HTB rule had changed this year and the Bulldogs were the only team to understand it.

But yeah.
Such is life.

By the way - it was you that made a dickhead comment to me. Not the other way around.

Actually a lot of neutrals (and even Bulldogs) are coming onto the Swans board to apologise about the way the game was handled.

Ruined the spectacle ...

I also seem to remember the Greatest Coach of All time pronouncing that the HTB rule had changed this year and the Bulldogs were the only team to understand it.

But yeah.
Such is life.

By the way - it was you that made a dickhead comment to me. Not the other way around.
When we lost in 2012 we had nothing but Swans and Cats trolls over our boards for at least a week. Sorry if I lack an immediate sympathy to the Swans.

But I shouldn't have been a dick earlier - I know how much it sucks losing a grand final so for what it's worth sorry about that. Just so over seeing people trying to dump on a team who has won their first flag in half a century. Swans fans should understand how good that day should be more than almost anyone. Yet all I see is them complaining that they were robbed.

When we lost in 2012 we had nothing but Swans and Cats trolls over our boards for at least a week. Sorry if I lack an immediate sympathy to the Swans.

But I shouldn't have been a dick earlier - I know how much it sucks losing a grand final so for what it's worth sorry about that. Just so over seeing people trying to dump on a team who has won thier first flag in half a century. Swans fans should understand how good that day should be more than almost anyone. Yet all I see is them complaining that they were robbed.
In 2012, we copped more s**t than I could ever imagine. Basically a 4 year campaign to try and destroy our club (thanks Eddie).

I am sure the Dogs will be fine. They have the whole country adoring them. They don't need the Swans doing it as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back