Society/Culture The Grievance Studies Hoax - 'Applied Postmodernism' in Scholarship and Higher Education

Remove this Banner Ad

You could not make this s**t up. A diagnosed schizophrenic could not make this s**t up.

To provide an example of the role that white empiricism plays in physics,I discuss the current debate in string theory about post empiricism, motivated in part by a question: why are string theorists calling for an end to empiricism rather than an end to racial hegemony? I believe the answer is that knowledge production in physics is contingent on the ascribed identities of the physicists.

But wait..............there's more.......

Physics is a useful laboratory for testing the capacity of a feminist theory like strong objectivity to eliminate white empiricism because physics is widely seen as a near-pure exemplification of the Western world’s empirical supremacy: nothing captures the world so accurately or in such great detail as physics.The idea that white empiricism can play such a significant role in shaping it should seriously undercut this perception while also helping to explain sociological and historical phenomena in physics and the intimately related (sub)discipline of astronomy.

Who wants to play Grievance Studies Roulette?

View attachment 926146
Signalling Politics and Power as Performance.

Actually, that's not even grievance studies. That's just legit.

Oooh, and as a prefix according to my last SMS, it's "Sorry, I have plans tonight: Signalling Politics and Power as Performance"

That's top-shelf stuff lol

This is still the Gold Standard.

Human reactions to rape culture and queer performativity at urban dog parks in Portland, Oregon

"We claimed to have spent 1000 hours in a Portland Oregan dog park, over the course of 1 year - never in the heavy rain though, we made sure we put that in the paper.

We observed dog humping incidents and attempted to determine when they counted as dog rape.

The purpose of the study was to find out if straight men would discourage gay dog humping.

We concluded that dog parks are petrie dishes of canine rape culture, and that they are rape condoning spaces, just like human night clubs.

And they give this study an award."

James Lindsay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simply because it is tied to Lindsay...

II + II = 5

...can be true if you distort the very abstracted concept of categorisation in mathematics.

1602767799938.png

Pay no attention to the fact that ancient civilisation arrived at the concept of whole numbers with precisely the same frame of reference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back