The History of the Richmond Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no "however since then"

you don't get to cherry pick periods to make yourself feel better about us breaking your club in half and relegating you to 9th for most of your history, you're a joke, and a few flags doesn't fix that, in fact choking the 3peat just reinforces it

At the end of the days with all eras accounted for 15 > 12

That's the reality, you blew your shot at BIG 4 and Hawthorn stepped up and took it (oooh, that must hurt)

Once again - you have missed the point. You were the one (not me) cherry-picking a particular point in history - Collingwood's 4-in-a-row (which I acknowledge was a great effort - particularly back in the horse-and-buggy days). Maybe you should re-read what you wrote in the OP. Sure Collingwood have won 3 more flags than Richmond - and 3 of them were before Richmond even entered the competition. But you specifically referred to the era 1927-1930 and how it changed history - and I agreed with you. I disagree with the fact that it 'broke us' - your words - and pointed how significantly superior Richmond have been since then.

Try and stick to the point of the thread next time - particularly one you start yourself.

Once again - you have missed the point. You were the one (not me) cherry-picking a particular point in history - Collingwood's 4-in-a-row (which I acknowledge was a great effort - particularly back in the horse-and-buggy days). Maybe you should re-read what you wrote in the OP. Sure Collingwood have won 3 more flags than Richmond - and 3 of them were before Richmond even entered the competition. But you specifically referred to the era 1927-1930 and how it changed history - and I agreed with you. I disagree with the fact that it 'broke us' - your words - and pointed how significantly superior Richmond have been since then.

Try and stick to the point of the thread next time - particularly one you start yourself.
Yeah man you got him! Tell that flog how stupid he is!

And always know, no matter how low you stoop, he will always undercut you. 😂

Why did @Whatsmyname get suspended?

My whole body used to cringe every time he posted, but now I realise that I was much happier when he was around tormenting tugger blow-ins with his wit and flair.

Why did @Whatsmyname get suspended?

My whole body used to cringe every time he posted, but now I realise that I was much happier when he was around tormenting tugger blow-ins with his wit and flair.
I didn't see what he posted to get suspended but if he comes back I hope it's with fresh stuff. All he ever posted was 4 or 5 of the same pictures he is just a troll who had nothing intelligent to say.

on a big pile of fresh peat.
Reminds me of a strange story.
I was tripping hard one night and went walkabout in the neighborhood around 3am and found myself jumping a fence into the back yard of a Chinese restaurant.

Anyway they had all these sheets hanging out the back drying out, like they had been washing them or something, hanging on some kinda line so I decided to pinch one and take it back to where ever I was sleeping. Some motel or something.

So I took it back, scrunched it up and threw it on the floor of this room and then covered it with the bedsheets till the morning and went to sleep.

I did not realise at the time that these Chinese restauranters had been washing or rinsing fish through this sheet for some reason so when I lifted it up in the afternoon to show everyone what I had accomplished the night before the entire place smelled like 3 day old oysters.

was not cool but my friends empathized.

There is no "however since then"

you don't get to cherry pick periods to make yourself feel better about us breaking your club in half and relegating you to 9th for most of your history, you're a joke, and a few flags doesn't fix that, in fact choking the 3peat just reinforces it

At the end of the days with all eras accounted for 15 > 12

That's the reality, you blew your shot at BIG 4 and Hawthorn stepped up and took it (oooh, that must hurt)

So let me get this straight, if Richmond threw away a threepeat (which I have seen you mention once or twice over the course), then that would mean that Richmond were all but guaranteed to beat West Coast in the 2018 GF?

The same West Coast that beat Collingwood... the same Collingwood who threw away a onepeat?

There's only two teams in the AFL that can hold their heads high over the course of your famed Richmond-failed 'threepeat' period (a period you have cherry picked to make yourself feel better). I'll give you a hint. Neither of them are coached by Nathan Buckley.

I feel dirty defending Richmond and this is probably too much logic for the Bay but you're suspended so it's feels just fine to post this

With flognuts being suspended I think the real loser here is who ever owned the rights to the 4 pictures he constantly posted, their usage means those collecting the royalties on those images will probably lose their million dollar houses give the amount of repetitive posting flognuts did...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back