The 'How the hell did they survive that ?' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Christ , bit more run off needed there at Brands Hatch isnt there??
I was bemused that in the pit they are looking at the screens all disappointed and pissed off though trying to hide it...
I'm like Holy s**t, is he even alive? Enormous speed his body carried into the barrier.
Minor miracle all he had was a sore finger and broken ankle.

Six times and reigning British Superbike champ Shane "Shaky" Byrne took a tumble at the last round at Snetterton. I've not found any footage yet but these are his injuries...

“I have two bruised lungs, all of my ribs fractured, four broken vertabrae, a broken neck in two places, broken sternum, collarbone, multiple other back fractures, fortunately no paralysis which was a big bonus as paralysis was a major issue and concern,” said Byrne.

Er, speedy recovery?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s been a second awful crash this weekend at the Spa 24. No footage yet, and I doubt any will be released or found. Some photos have been leaked though.

515A17F9-1CF8-40B4-A3E4-1C0A10945546.jpeg

AD4D557F-512E-41DE-B9CD-2D6FF207DEE1.jpeg

Incredibly lucky that the Lamborghini is LHD and the Bentley is RHD.

Was going to post that the other day. Saw the title ‘Horrible Crash’ and was wondering when it was going to happen, and then I noticed the car was split in half...

If you time it right. You can have the car lifting off, then if you can follow the path the car would fly past as it disappears from shot, then have your Mike Tyson gif start again. It looks like he was watching the crash, and his head follows where the car would go as if he was watching the crash. Then grins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back