The Inaugural Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Antoine-Walker.jpg

He's back! It didn't take long!!!:D

The 1st pick was the right choice and the next 2 picks are a flip of the coin but i own the 4th pick.

Who to pick, the 4th pick is not so obvious especially knowing this is a dynasty league...

The 1st pick was the right choice and the next 2 picks are a flip of the coin but i own the 4th pick.

Who to pick, the 4th pick is not so obvious especially knowing this is a dynasty league...
Yeah, pick 4 this year is a tough one as as you said mate, especially in a dynasty league.

I'll be watching to see who you nab.

btw, I'm calling it at 12:00am EST, not 1:30am. That way I can kep the draft moving and post the pick before I go to bed.

If anyone wants my Pick 3 it is available for a slight downgrade in the first round, have to have a think on what I'd want but an extra 2nd rounder would be nice, and then I'll throw in another pick to even it out...

OK, I'm picking for blidda.

As Billy said, there's two you could go for here and going he off the busersports.com ADP list the selection is...

Chris Paul

chris_paul_dunk.jpg

(this is a great picture btw. Thats Dwight getting dunked on.)

blidda, you've got one strike and if you miss one more pick in the draft then I'm going to have to give your spot in the league away. Sorry to be tough on this but the league suffers if we don't have active guys. You've been active through the creation of the league so hopefully all is ok.

With Pick 3, we select...

lebron-james-all-star-2009-east.jpg

LeBron James

Wow. What a boring selection :(....suppose I shouldn't complain though!!! However it's yet to be seen how the big 3 in Miami work out so I'm not as confident with this selection as I would have been in previous years.

Team Name: Yet to be Decided

PG -
SG -
G -
SF - LeBron James
PF -
F -
C -
C -
Util -
Util -
Bench -
Bench -
Bench -

With the 4th selection in the 2010 draft, The Kidd's Crew select;

nba_g_dhoward_412b.jpg

Dwight HOWARD!

It looks like i won't be factoring in FT%'s for the remainder of my pics.

With the sixth pick in the inaugural dynasty draft, I need to take someone that's going to be on my team for a long time. Someone who is already playing at a high level, but can get even better from here. At 22 years old, this guy's younger than me, and he's already in the first round of mock drafts. It's a pleasure to build my team around my first pick...

fan_a_curry_576.jpg

Stephen Curry, G, Golden State Warriors

...and with that first pick, I christen my team...

...Rogan Josh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was not far off picking Curry at 4 but chose Dwight for his consistency and his domination in 3 cats, blocks, rebounds and FG%.

gday boys

huge apologies about this, have been away for the weekend just got back and jump on the comp to see its all been started...

happy to get 2nd pick and chris paul is very nice, prob woulda taken him anyway

now ive created a yahoo email so im all good but ill have to create a profile when it all gets going

sorry again boys :( happy drafting

Dragged myself out of bed early (6am) in case it was my pick.
Not really the long term Dynasty guy I was hoping for but with the 9th pick I'll take;

Dirk Nowitzki

evildirk.jpg

You're up Commish...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back