Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Walker is a massive spud. Would absolutely be at home on this honour roll.

Hogwash mate. Plays a very selfless roll in the Adelaide set up. Kicks on both feet and can roost one 55m. He's not a star but he's far from a spud.

Hogwash mate. Plays a very selfless roll in the Adelaide set up. Kicks on both feet and can roost one 55m. He's not a star but he's far from a spud.
He’s as slow or slower than Vince or Lewis, hardly ever takes a pack mark and would be barely getting a game if he wasn’t captain. In my opinion. He is a beautiful kick, no question, but that’s about it.

He’s as slow or slower than Vince or Lewis, hardly ever takes a pack mark and would be barely getting a game if he wasn’t captain. In my opinion. He is a beautiful kick, no question, but that’s about it.

Of course he would be getting a game. He would get a game in every side in the AFL except maybe west coast

No need to hit the panic button on omac as yet, young bloke still developing will have his ups and down. But his downs will impact the scoreboard may than say a Petracca if he has a down day. But a little midfield pressure would help, some of those forward 50 entries last week were so good not even SOS would of stood a chance.

Agree with Topkent, walker may be a w***er but is to good of player for this thread.

Beau Maister was the next best for spuds that dominated us after Kingsley set the precedent.

No need to hit the panic button on omac as yet, young bloke still developing will have his ups and down. But his downs will impact the scoreboard may than say a Petracca if he has a down day. But a little midfield pressure would help, some of those forward 50 entries last week were so good not even SOS would of stood a chance.

Agree with Topkent, walker may be a w***er but is to good of player for this thread.

Beau Maister was the next best for spuds that dominated us after Kingsley set the precedent.

The type of player who fits this thread is Tim Obrien, bloke became Paul Salmon against us.

I don't think Walker is too good a player for this thread, but this thread is about sorta no-name players or novelty player names like Doedee having 30 touches (even though he has a name because Lever).

I'd rather Tom Lynch out of the Crows than Walker.
Tom Lynch is an absolute gun!

This thread used to be reserved for absolute spuds who have played close to 0 good games in their life. Their is really nobody in Adelaide's 22 this week that would make it IMO, they are all either proven to be good players or too young. Maybe if Kyle Cheney is swung forward and kicks 7???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread used to be reserved for absolute spuds who have played close to 0 good games in their life. Their is really nobody in Adelaide's 22 this week that would make it IMO, they are all either proven to be good players or too young. Maybe if Kyle Cheney is swung forward and kicks 7???
Cheney also has the 'eX-Dee' factor, so would be in with a shot I reckon.

Tex Walker, I think he is well overrated and has done nothing all year but his inclusion this week, he's going to monster us. Who is our CHB that can handle him?

Sounds like a job for Hogan.

Well, Cheney played pretty well tonight - for us...

Cheney was the anti kingesly, a spud who played like a spud

BUMP

Surely the stage is set for Sean Lemmens or Alex Sexton to kick 5 and steal a win at the G with Melbourne's top 4 (and finals) hopes on the line?

Surely

I watch a lot of football - and even so I thought they were the same person...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back