Oppo Camp The Kerridge Award 2024 - back in action!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Campbell to be the anti Bruce, with a stunning 1 goal 2 behinds performance v Cats this week.

He of brotherly love- Atkins please.

Never heard of him but he's Kayne Turner's direct opponent.

Kayne to run a really tight tag as Atkins is kept to 38 possessions and 4 goals.

They must have a scratcher Neale , Neville Bruns , John Mossop type down there . Renowned for the flaming hair the Cats (not that there is anything wrong with that) I vote for any Geelong redhead for tomorrows match of the rd.

Reports of his demise have been greatly exaggerated

Cam McCarthy’s WAFL career is not over yet, with the South Fremantle forward returning to training last night

It is understood he is not likely to play for the league when they travel to Pingelly to take on Peel this Saturday and is likely to play in the reserves at Fremantle Community Bank Oval.
Got ten disposals. Gave away three frees.

They must have a scratcher Neale , Neville Bruns , John Mossop type down there . Renowned for the flaming hair the Cats (not that there is anything wrong with that) I vote for any Geelong redhead for tomorrows match of the rd.

Pretty sure big Johnny Mossop played a few games with us back in the good old days?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was leaning towards Tommy Atkins picking up a leisurely 30 disposals & 10 tackles off half back, but apparently 69% of Cats supporters can't work out how ol' mate Gryan keeps getting a game (spoiler: it's because Chris Scott gets grooming techniques from him). We love playing forwards back into form, so Cryin Myers it is for me.

Freo fk hardly know any of their players and they are renowned for their Bruce’s or Kerridge efforts. I remember Nyhius,B Matera, McCarthy to name a few. Let me think of a freo player trait. A player with Tatts who has played fewer than 20 games should do the trick

Lachie Schultz?

Blake Acres?

Travis Colyer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back