Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

tessa
200w.gif

raw

Henry and sam...

I knew my ninjas wouldn't last tho. Good lil cameo in the game.

I've just left tommy.. That conversation Joel n Ellie have in that house

raw

The game def picks up in the 2nd half (assuming I'm about 3 quarters thru now, not sure tho).. Have been playing all day, addicting as s**t.

Hard to get attached to her when she wasn't on the cover art. haha.

She was originally a much different character.

They didnt develop her much in the final game, she was originally going to be the main villain. There was concept art of her with a gang and her torturing Joel.

Something was going to happen when they smuggle Ellie out of Boston and then she spent the rest of the game hunting them for revenge. and i think she captured Joel in Winter and became the David of the game, but Ellie saves Joel in this version.

But the game worked out so much better with how they changed her character and made characters like David. and didnt have anyone hunting them the whole game.

Have you been through winter ?
I'm going through winter right now..

This David fella giving off some pedo vibes.. Ehh.

I'm up to the part where David is following me around that restaurant.. I feel like Joel is about so save my ass tho!

So hooked, I think I've played like 4hrs today.

I'm up to the part where David is following me around that restaurant.. I feel like Joel is about so save my ass tho!

I got it over my chrissy holidays 4 years ago and played it for hours at night. Got so spooked in scenes that I had a dry mouth haha

That scene is uncomfortable because of the attempted rape. and how creepy David is.

I got it over my chrissy holidays 4 years ago and played it for hours at night. Got so spooked in scenes that I had a dry mouth haha
Haha yeah when it's dark and clickers start coming outtve nowhere I do s**t myself!

And I think that 4 hours was really 6 today lmao

Can't believe I'd never heard of this game until last month. Gotta stop only looking at GTA/sports titles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That scene is uncomfortable because of the attempted rape. and how creepy David is.
Attempted rape? Is that when David n James have her pinned on that cutting table?

He's a weird nut.

Have no idea how this is going to end either.. Went back a few hundred pages (lol) and nearly exposed the ending.. But I'm still good!

Attempted rape? Is that when David n James have her pinned on that cutting table?

He's a weird nut.

Have no idea how this is going to end either.. Went back a few hundred pages (lol) and nearly exposed the ending.. But I'm still good!

Ok so you might not be there yet but
When he is chasing you around the restaurant in the boss fight thing, and he pins Ellie down before she kills him with the machete. its heavily implied he is about to rape her.

I am still in that stupid shed on survivor with not enough ammo and too many clickers. Haven't played in months though.

What Shed? the one in Winter with Ellie and David?

You dont need much Ammo. just 4-5 arrows, 1-2 Molotov and 2 nail bombs.

Yeah that one.

It's just annoying. Very tough on survivor.

Just get headshots with the arrows. you can pick them back up. and only break after 2 headshots.

One headshot puts the clickers down on any difficulty. stay in the hallway and let David take some down. The Runners will also drop a few bullets you will need with the Molotov and nail bombs for the bloater.

Fizzled out? I loved the ending, thought it was really well done and a bit emotional

Top 3 for story from a game ever and could easily be a film and bring it to the masses. Don't change any thing of the story, just make it a movie and watch the $ roll in!
I dunno... The ending just seemed anti-climatic

Epic story though.. Really got them "I am Legend" vibes, and I loved that movie.

Could easily be a movie

I dunno... The ending just seemed anti-climatic

Epic story though.. Really got them "I am Legend" vibes, and I loved that movie.

Could easily be a movie

It's going to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back