Official Club Stuff The Licence The Lunch

Remove this Banner Ad

actually guys, while I appreciate the offers, Ill have to decline, I wont be able to make the lunch. Like I said, im touched by the offers though

But.. but... but...

We just got the band back together....

I have Powerstufff Chiwigi myself and my cousin as attendees. Anyone else let me know as I'm sorting out a table with David Banner next week when I pop in to the Port Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you talk to him, ask him to sort me out with a plane fare and I'll be there too. He owes me one, remind him about "the photographs".

The stuff he said about you before the sponsor dinner ... ;)

BUMP.

Big day on Friday for those attending this event. What are peoples plans on getting from Alberton to town afterwards?

BUMP.

Big day on Friday for those attending this event. What are peoples plans on getting from Alberton to town afterwards?

Shurely a pub crawl down Port Road would be in order? I'd be legless by the time we hit South Road. I'd need help getting into rehab Adelaide Oval for the game on Friday evening. It's a good thing I'm in Canada all things considered.

.... What are peoples plans on getting from Alberton to town afterwards?
Hadn't thought about it. Was probably going to head home first. But don't have to, Mrs Powerstufff works in the city and is staying in there.

BUMP.

There are buses from Alberton to Adelaide Oval organised by the club for attendees as announced by Barry Curtain at the Sydney post game function. That's all Baz told us - nothing about times etc.

GR are you attending the lunch?? If so come over and say g'day. Ask for the bigfooty table. There will be a few of us on the table a few others are at their own tables.

There are buses from Alberton to Adelaide Oval organised by the club for attendees as announced by Barry Curtain at the Sydney post game function. That's all Baz told us - nothing about times etc.

GR are you attending the lunch?? If so come over and say g'day. Ask for the bigfooty table. There will be a few of us on the table a few others are at their own tables.

Cheers REH, I will wander over and have a chat.

Woody Allen's summation

quote-i-took-a-speed-reading-course-and-read-war-and-peace-in-twenty-minutes-it-involves-russia-woody-allen-3592.jpg
I read that as it took him 20 minutes to read it because he was on speed. :D

There are around 50 tickets left for this event

I won't be back in Oz for this lunch unfortunately. Sounds like a cracker of an event for those of us old enough to remember the events of 1990.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back