30. Tom Roach
31. Alex Gilmore
32. Daniel Jackson
33. Brent Hartigan.
34. Shane Tuck.
35. Andrew Raines.
36. Kyle Archibald.

Kelvin Moore (R)

Look for Rogers to go on the vet list anytime after Tuesday.
That would give Richmond 3 spots for the PSD and room for two more rookies.

Read, Betheras, Gayfer, Wright, Harvey ?

I'd prefer to keep Rogers on the main list and draft 3 more rookies. We haven't used the rookie list very wisely the last year or two - its another way of trying to unearth some kids who got overlooked in the draft.

I doubt we'd try and get 3 players in the PSD. Last year, only 5 players got taken in total in that draft. I expect we will get one and keep one spot free to save some money.

Hopefully Kelvin Moore will get the okay off the docs soon about his OP i think he has and he will be put on list. Good luck Kel.

I think as soon as Kelvin is fit enough he will be put on the senior list. A good prospect.

What do you think will be the jumper numbers next year, with Campbo taking 17, and 9 in cotton wool for a year?

Wayne Campbell (V) #17
Duncan Kellaway (V) #3

1. Mark Coughlan #24
2. Nathan Brown #
3. Kane Johnson #28
4. Greg Tivendale #32
5. Brad Ottens #5
6. Mark Chaffey #6
7. Darren Gaspar #2
8. Andrew Kellaway #39
9. Shane Morrison. #
10. Joel Bowden #11
11. Chris Newman #35
12. Ty Zantuck #36
13. Greg Stafford #10
14. Matty Richardson #12
15. David Rodan #18
16. Aaron Fiora #14
17. Andrew Krakouer #27
18. Tim Fleming #19
19. Justin Blumfield #13
20. Jay Schulz #25
21. Marty Mcgrath #30
22. Ray Hall #21
23. Rory Hilton #1
24. Billy Nicholls #26
25. Simon Fletcher #
26. Chris Hyde #31
27. Kayne Pettifer #8
28. Matthew Rogers #4
29. Adam Houlihan #44
30. Tom Roach #
31. Alex Gilmore #
32. Daniel Jackson #
33. Brent Hartigan #
34. Shane Tuck #
35. Andrew Raines #
36. Kyle Archibald #

Kelvin Moore (R) #

Rodan - you're only allowed 2 veterans on your list.

Along with Gayfer a couple of other rookies who featured prominetly in Phantom Drafts Cosgriff and Surjan from W.A.

Luke Herrington is another interesting one may struggle to find a position at A.F.L level, maybe worth a punt?

Originally posted by Pirate
Rodan - you're only allowed 2 veterans on your list.

The rule changed this year. You are now allowed as many veterans as are available but their percentage savings to the TPP is fixed - ie. if we have two vets then 50% of each their salaries isn't counted towards our salary cap, 3 vets - 33% of each, 4 vets - 25% of each, etc....

Originally posted by kretchy
Along with Gayfer a couple of other rookies who featured prominetly in Phantom Drafts Cosgriff and Surjan from W.A.

Luke Herrington is another interesting one may struggle to find a position at A.F.L level, maybe worth a punt?

I agree, kretchy, about Herrington. I think he's worth a spot on the rookie list, assuming he's old enough.His goalkicking in the u/18 carnival was so prolific that perhaps he fits into that Stephen Milne category.I think you have to be 18 as of dec 30 for the rookie list, which is 6mths more than that required for the national draft. Perhaps that rule has changed as well.

Assuming he meets the age requirements, I'd also look at Ben Clifton of Calder, plus grab Aaron Davey, who has an exceptional ability to extract himself from tight encounters(ie he's evasive)

Originally posted by Pirate
I agree, kretchy, about Herrington. I think he's worth a spot on the rookie list, assuming he's old enough.His goalkicking in the u/18 carnival was so prolific that perhaps he fits into that Stephen Milne category.I think you have to be 18 as of dec 30 for the rookie list, which is 6mths more than that required for the national draft. Perhaps that rule has changed as well.

Assuming he meets the age requirements, I'd also look at Ben Clifton of Calder, plus grab Aaron Davey, who has an exceptional ability to extract himself from tight encounters(ie he's evasive)
So you have to be born in 85 to qualify for a rookie list. Herrington is ineligible then, he's born on 4th Jan 1986, misses by a few days.

Age breakdown of list.

Campbell 31

D.Kellaway 30
Rogers 30

Stafford 29

A.Kellaway 28
Richardson 28

Gaspar 27

Blumfield 26
Chaffey 26

Bowden 25
Brown 25