St Kilda Stickmen: Where are they now?

StKilda-logo-1980.gif
StKilda-logo-1989.gif

If:
Port win 112-65 vs GC
Syd win 115-62 vs Carl

Our % will be equal at 125%

What's the tie breaker?

If % is dead even, I think the tie beaker is the head to head result which goes our way!

I can't remember who put it up but I have definitely seen it on this site, and that is the Robbie Muir dummy spit, where he danced around the ump and carried on like he was having a seizure just after he had been reported.

I was in Melbourne at the time and it is the biggest gandy act I have ever seen in over 60 years of watching sport, he was pulling faces, throwing his head around, and stomping the ground, it was akin to Brute Barnard in his wrestling days, but we assume he was acting when he did it. :rolleyes:

I suspect anyone who hasn't seen it before won't believe their eyes. o_O

I can't remember who put it up but I have definitely seen it on this site, and that is the Robbie Muir dummy spit, where he danced around the ump and carried on like he was having a seizure just after he had been reported.

I was in Melbourne at the time and it is the biggest gandy act I have ever seen in over 60 years of watching sport, he was pulling faces, throwing his head around, and stomping the ground, it was akin to Brute Barnard in his wrestling days, but we assume he was acting when he did it. :rolleyes:

I suspect anyone who hasn't seen it before won't believe their eyes. o_O

This one? I only had to google 'Robbie Muir dummy spit' ;)

The EP version...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing AFL, they will either make something up on the spot or conduct a quick poll among the other clubs.
I suspect the latter as making up something on the spot would require Gilligan to make a decision for which he could be held accountable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back