The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woy would be a disaster for Leicester I reckon. He'd try and mould the team in his own image - a steaming dog turd.

Apparently they're happy to keep Shakespeare in the role for the rest of the season, provided he get's the result against Hull.
I hope we smash you then. The players are desperate for Shakespeare to stay because he won't turf them out.

Why would you care who the Leicester players want in?

They want him to stay because they're going back to what worked for us last season.
I'm saying I hope we smash you because the snakes don't deserve a comfy job.

You've changed your tune remarkably quickly. Very naive if you think Shakespeare is so amazing that he's revitalized you in two days on the training track.

WealstoneRaider what's the bet that he'll be back live posting during matches before too long?

Last edited:
Why do you want that to happen? Do we unsettle you the so called status quo
nah, more for the lols mate. I also have some real smartarse spurs supporting mates who could do with being put back in there box for 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luis Enrique just anounced he wont be renewing his contract with Barca and he will leave the Camp nou at the end of this season...
Biggest job in the world (IMO) up for grabs.

To be honest it could well be Poch. campaigner will probably take half the team with him (and not the s**t half)

I'm off for a Jod like cry

I also have some real smartarse spurs supporting mates who could do with being put back in there box for 12 months.

x2. After the annual 4-0 rout of the mighty Stoke, you'd be forgiven for thinking they'd just won the double and been a powerhouse, trophy-winning team for decades. Hilarious.

*Aware many Spurs supporters aren't like this, but the ones I know are.

What about Conte? He will surely be in their sights. Talk of him going to Inter as it is so one assumes Barca would also turn his head

x2. After the annual 4-0 rout of the mighty Stoke, you'd be forgiven for thinking they'd just won the double and been a powerhouse, trophy-winning team for decades. Hilarious.

*Aware many Spurs supporters aren't like this, but the ones I know are.
Most club fans are like it. Silly to single us out.

After being manager Espanyol would Barca even want him?
I wouldn't think it would make a difference.

What may do though is our performance in Europe this season. Won't go unnoticed if they do consider Poch.

Wenger will also be in the reckoning if he leaves Arsenal. Perhaps they'll swipe Simeone. But you have to think Poch is going to be high on their list also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back