Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kane on the way out of AA and their bias...

ldh0hPT.gif
Luv it

Yep. 100%. Kane removed from AA tonight. Blight will remain with someone like Tom Rehn.
Thanks.

Yep no Kane tonight and Blight is on holidays and Cooney in Melbourne has been filling in for him last week and this week. 5AA footy caller David Wildy filling in for Kane tonight.

Maybe Rooch drove his departure from AA and not the crows. Rooch is close to Hutchy and this would have been in the pipeline for a couple of months if not longer.

I notice that Rooch has been on the last 2 or 3 Saturday morning sport shows since it was announced KG would return next year. I wonder if Rooch refused to commit to next year knowing Hutchy was planning something for him at SEN SA.

Lol Crows fans. Like you aren't spoiled for choice you pack of campaigners.

That ever-present RooLivesAgain bloke lives in a matrix populated exclusively with imagery of the 2004 season and Rucci flying each jet on 9/11, I'm sure of it.

Thanks.

Yep no Kane tonight and Blight is on holidays and Cooney in Melbourne has been filling in for him last week and this week. 5AA footy caller David Wildy filling in for Kane tonight.

Maybe Rooch drove his departure from AA and not the crows. Rooch is close to Hutchy and this would have been in the pipeline for a couple of months if not longer.

I notice that Rooch has been on the last 2 or 3 Saturday morning sport shows since it was announced KG would return next year. I wonder if Rooch refused to commit to next year knowing Hutchy was planning something for him at SEN SA.
I thought it was from the Advertiser, not 5aa, that the ProFaganda Police sought Rucci’s removal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just glad that we should see a reduction in posts telling us things that Crowie just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back