South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
Sorry I misread your post.
I'm an oldie (born before 1972), but I don't fit the oldie stereotype
Some of my best friends are LGBQTI
For mine it's like worrying if a person is a scruncher or a folder. What they do in private is their own business

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s not even about who cares whether people scrunch or fold in private. It’s just saying that if you’re a scruncher, you’re fine, if you’re a folder, you’re fine. Personally I think as long as you wipe your arse, then you’re fine. 👍🏽

Freeeoo

Club Legend
May 7, 2006
SOR
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Gooners
It’s not even about who cares whether people scrunch or fold in private. It’s just saying that if you’re a scruncher, you’re fine, if you’re a folder, you’re fine. Personally I think as long as you wipe your arse, then you’re fine. 👍🏽
I put it to you that scrunchers were largely responsible for the disgraceful behaviour of hording toilet roll during the shutdown. Folders would never behave like that!

Monument Hills

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hufflepuff, Wildcats, WCE womens
I put it to you that scrunchers were largely responsible for the disgraceful behaviour of hording toilet roll during the shutdown. Folders would never behave like that!
that's right. Folders are all about efficiency. We already had large amounts of toilet paper stored in the cupboard under the stairs from buying a little bit extra each week knowing this was always going to become an issue again.

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
that's right. Folders are all about efficiency. We already had large amounts of toilet paper stored in the cupboard under the stairs from buying a little bit extra each week knowing this was always going to become an issue again.
Although, just going by the functional process, surely scrunching is more efficient, both timewise and energy expended, than folding.

Never has this thread needed football to start more than today.

Would you prefer us be talking about off-fields antics of our players? Coz this is a nice change.
Also, footy has started. (just to be that guy) :p

This applies all of the AFL landscape.

I read an article that was basically "watch out, Rayner dominates in intraclub with all the best other mids not playing, whoa, look out!"

Sully90

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Would you prefer us be talking about off-fields antics of our players? Coz this is a nice change.
Also, footy has started. (just to be that guy) :p
I dunno I think I'll take a minor off field indiscretion over one more day of torturous fold vs scrunch debate*

And don't worry, I've been "that guy" before. Can't believe I fell into that trap myself.

*I am of course joking, touching the wood of my desk right now.

This applies all of the AFL landscape.

I read an article that was basically "watch out, Rayner dominates in intraclub with all the best other mids not playing, whoa, look out!"

That's ok, I'd happily take more photos of Taberner beating up on any of our third string defenders.

This is nothing. On the general discussion board, there was a thread with pages and pages of debate and discussion on folding v scrunching and sitting v standing to wipe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

arsesmart

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
arsestupid, more like. Folding brings structural integrity and a uniform surface ensuring consistent application.
Sure you can sprout pretty words and wax lyrical, but I need to see hard observational evidence. The fold to wipe ratio (FTWR) vs scrunch to wipe ratio (STWR) is needed to continue this bottom wiping preference conversation in a serious manner.

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
I dunno I think I'll take a minor off field indiscretion over one more day of torturous fold vs scrunch debate*

And don't worry, I've been "that guy" before. Can't believe I fell into that trap myself.

*I am of course joking, touching the wood of my desk right now.

That's ok, I'd happily take more photos of Taberner beating up on any of our third string defenders.

To be fair, our 3rd sting defenders are pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back