Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagdorn also said the reason Sonny injured his foot is because after his run in with the coach he played without his knee bandage to show clubs he was fit and uninjured . He is looking to move apparently. Some one posted Hagdorn is funny, He isn't funny he is crazy.

I haven't read anything that links medial ligaments in the knee to ligaments in the foot.

Hagdorn also said the reason Sonny injured his foot is because after his run in with the coach he played without his knee bandage to show clubs he was fit and uninjured . He is looking to move apparently. Some one posted Hagdorn is funny, He isn't funny he is crazy.
Jesus Christ the guy has completely lost it, he'll stop at nothing to s**t can the club

When I see a text from Nic Nat telling of Sonny's wish to move, then I might believe it.

I am Someone and I stand by my comment that he is Funny.

Something on the West behind a paywall:

Fremantle Dockers arrive back in WA after second Queensland AFL hub minus star skipper Nat Fyfe

Assuming he must be getting some kind of post season cleanup surgery over east, if true? Anyone seen the full article?

Just guessing but maybe they have asked him to stay in QLD to hand the brownlow medal to the winner?

It also appears that we have had some of our guys fly to SA
No point coming to Perth for 2 weeks isolation before heading home. Melbourne boys might be different with everything locked down anyway. Maybe they are restricted from flying in ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought it just as easy to do it on Zoom or something. Let the players leave now and start quarantine wherever they are going (if necessary) and just do it all online once the coaches have all come together and had their meetings.

Something on the West behind a paywall:

Fremantle Dockers arrive back in WA after second Queensland AFL hub minus star skipper Nat Fyfe

Assuming he must be getting some kind of post season cleanup surgery over east, if true? Anyone seen the full article?

Staying up for a week of surfing is what they said on Ch 10.

A playable coach in Hugh Dixon’s spot is probably not the worst idea in the world , if as you say he was happy with that role

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I don't think we even want him in that role. Hooker is 32 and publicly turned us down a few years ago. Now he barely commands a spot in a side worse than us. I'd rather give Dixon one more go tbh

It's also likely Mundy becomes that player/AC role as well anyway so don't really need to put a second one in.

Sorry if I come off as harsh but I can't believe we're even considering Hooker as an option.

Staying up for a week of surfing is what they said on Ch 10.

Yup - the Freo podcast has the ABC interview with Fyfe post the Bulldogs game. Fyfe said he was dreading quarantine so wanted to get through a week of surfing and general outdoors life whilst still in the Qld bubble before having to lock himself away for 2 weeks. I daresay the Brownlow might have a role in it as well - I'm assuming he could doorstep Neale and hand over a medal.

So many of those Essendon players were ****ed over by the club's decision to pursue PED's but then they signed back on with the club. Whether it was loyalty, the added dollars / years it doesn't really matter.

They should have left. There was no mass exodus despite showing that their players were only assets. Hooker and Co can stay there and rot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back