Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you got access to this Dale?

BIG PROPS
TRAINING NOTES: Have Freo found their Inspector Gadget?

One of the Dockers’ fresh faces is earning big props, while pedal power was in full swing at Cockburn this morning. Here’s what caught our eye from Fremantle training.

Seen this floating around anyone heard about this or know if their is any truth to it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213_115948.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213_115948.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 511
Seen this floating around anyone heard about this or know if their is any truth to it

I know he isn't at South Perth Cricket Club anymore. I know a female that used to play there and she was told that he quit. Whether he was sacked or quit I have no idea. It wouldn't surprise me if he was sacked from 6PR when they changed the breakfast show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought bored Basil hate-commentating our final against Gold Coast last year was a commentary low-point, but it was borderline unlistenable this afternoon.

If you were relying on the audio you'd think we'd been luck to have eked out a one or two-point win.

Just a case of the parochial local media having their hopes crushed. I actually quite enjoyed hearing their pain as it unfolded. They even gave themselves the comfort that Adelaide were coming good in Q4. Forgetting that it was junk time, Freo playing away and Freo playing after a last game, hard, wet weather slog.

As an aside - I swear Freo never ever get to hear a media crew with that biased mindset. Whenever matches are covered in WA, it’s WC flogs on the mics. And poor old Pav can’t quite build up the confidence to tell it like it is!

Have we upset the local media again? There is almost zero coverage of anything Freo atm apart from a smattering of AFLW Freo stuff. Tim Kelly's new tattoo gets more coverage than the whole Freo mens side.

Have we upset the local media again? There is almost zero coverage of anything Freo atm apart from a smattering of AFLW Freo stuff. Tim Kelly's new tattoo gets more coverage than the whole Freo mens side.

Yeah noticed this - Full on training reports on the Weevils and we are hearing zip - mind you the club has a part to play in this as well, how about some video of the practice games, not as though they are not already filming them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back