The Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Arcade Fire is a real out-of-touch choice as a headliner given they're well past their best, Win Butler being problematic and have little appeal to the younger demographic.

Obviously there were many other factors, but that's a real issue right there.

Pumped for the new album. Been too long.

Absolutely loving the album, my favourite of the year so far. Well worth the wait.

Rubberman is such an un Jebediah song but I think it's my highlight. Can't wait to see them play this live later in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely loving the album, my favourite of the year so far. Well worth the wait.

Rubberman is such an un Jebediah song but I think it's my highlight. Can't wait to see them play this live later in the year.
I love them. Yeah Rubberman is kind of a departure from their normal sound but it's bloody great. Such a good band.

New Taylor album is excellent.
Yeah my wife has been flogging it and loves it, good excuse for me to escape the house and play a few rounds of golf haha.

Been a good few weeks of album releases with Cloud Nothings and Pearl Jam also dropping.

Yeah my wife has been flogging it and loves it, good excuse for me to escape the house and play a few rounds of golf haha.

Been a good few weeks of album releases with Cloud Nothings and Pearl Jam also dropping.
Almost a 10/10 album for me.

31 tracks is insane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back