Remove this Banner Ad

They missed Jack Mahony.

Inside 3 games he'd:

Got the nom
Mark of the week
Goal of the week
Trolled Kosi
Sung Khe Sanh in a Kuta bar
Married a Russian girl in Bali who was very religious and wanted to have their first kiss "after Australia visa for me and my brother"

She seemed really affectionate about her brother but he figured it was a European thing.
Impressive amount of detail. A tale close to your heart?

Listening to it on SEN (& paraphrasing).
Grundy hits English in the guts, costs them 50 & a goal - "God what a dumbarse"
Bontempelli knocks the ball out of Amartey's hands, costs them 50 & a goal - a minute long discussion about how easily players drop the ball in those situations now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez..tackles, slinging players…taking the player on and getting caught…..but play on…..l have no idea 🤷‍♂️ of the rules anymore….but guaranteed it’s going to be cherry ripe when we play…

Hahaha b$$#### pointing at the scoreboard is now descent ..,gtfo. I have no idea anymore ….what is this game

Geez..tackles, slinging players…taking the player on and getting caught…..but play on…..l have no idea 🤷‍♂️ of the rules anymore….but guaranteed it’s going to be cherry ripe when we play…
The first non north game I’ve had on all year for more than 5 minutes. Very close to turning it off after that free to vandemeer just now. All the shit they’ve let go and that’s the one they pay? Lol

The first non north game I’ve had on all year for more than 5 minutes. Very close to turning it off after that free to vandemeer just now. All the s**t they’ve let go and that’s the one they pay? Lol
Yep….it’s perplexing …..the inconsistency of umpiring from game to game, team vs team is becoming diabolical..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back