Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just watched the game the crows had so many chances in the last quarter it wasn't funny and young Josh Rachelle at least three times had chances, more so in that last 7 minutes when the crows got the ball down the wing and passed it to Josh who was 15 metres clear of anyone and dropped an absolute sitter. They got away with a victory like that last week but alas, not last night. Footballs a funny or not so funny game, depending where you sit, there' always something going to happen in a game, an example vs Sydney last year with the interchangegate saga!

Hopefully the pies can do us a favour and beat port to a pulp but have a feeling its going to be a close one with the way port are playing.😈

Ha ha, i just switched on radio to SEN, and Sammy Edmond named umpire Toner as the culprit who wouldn't pay a free v Draper, i remember his performance in the Carlton game, absolute spud.
He’s not up to the level.

Free kick against when you hit the point post, since when? 🤔

The pies are in front, as a famous commentator once said "can you believe it"! Another goal, up by six points unbelievable, the port stars have not been seen all quarter! After being 31 points down and its now half time, wow!

Collingwood have kicked the last 7.6.48 unanswered against port after being 31 points down

Edit: Make that the last 7.7.49

The sack Kenny Kinkley thread is just starting to fire up. Is one of my favorite things to read.

When Cox is bangin 'em through, you know you've an issue.

Poort are front runners, always have been, you don't go 0/2 in finals if you're fair dinkum.

And Jason Horne Fabian Francis, looked great doing what he pleased when Poort were controlling the match. Done heck all since the tide turned.

And yes I like it.heck him and Poort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footballs a funny or not so funny game, depending where you sit, there' always something going to happen in a game, an example vs Sydney last year with the interchangegate saga!
Just ask Todd Goldstein about interchanges. Last night he completely missed the interchange area on one occasion when he came off the ground. Seems like nobody cared though as neither he nor the team were penalised.

Now, where are those pesky Laws Of AFL Football when you need them?

The sack Kenny Kinkley thread is just starting to fire up. Is one of my favorite things to read.

Poort are front runners, always have been, you don't go 0/2 in finals if you're fair dinkum.

And Jason Horne Fabian Francis, looked great doing what he pleased when Poort were controlling the match. Done * all since the tide turned.

And yes I like it.* him and Poort
Jason is an absolute weapon for one effort when the ball is his general vicinity. After that one effort there's alot of hands on hips or on haunches. Which the commentary team neglects to mention.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

And Jason Horne Fabian Francis, looked great doing what he pleased when Poort were controlling the match. Done * all since the tide turned.

And yes I like it.* him and Poort
They act so smug everywhere else god that thread is a laugh

Jason is an absolute weapon for one effort when the ball is his general vicinity. After that one effort there's alot of hands on hips or on haunches. Which the commentary team neglects to mention.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Now, now Micky he's my fav player. Thinking of starting a thread which is based on your fav non North duo. For mine it is Kenny Kinkley & Jason Horne Fabian Francis.

But yes they won't touch him, but Kingy will lol.

Bobby! Its all over, rover, bye bye power, wow, so many of their stars went missing after quarter time when the pies ramped up the pressure, and this is just a home and away game! Yes, the ken Hinkley thread is going to be like a rocket, its going to "take off"!

Will Hoskin Elliot, 11 score involvements so far for the year, 11 in this match, ha ha ha, he ripped them to pieces. Kenny hardly made any moves, just thought his top team would come back and win, as someone else once said "you gotta love it"!

Had to be 50 against Toby Greene twice - ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back