Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not following Hawks are nearly 50 points down not even half way through the second quarter.

Actually makes you want to cry.
Makes you want to do horrific things to a cardboard cutout of Brady Rawlings.

Premiership hangover for the Hawks. Most normal clubs would lift for a game they know they can win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amartey, pick #28 2018 rookie draft. 197cm, 98kg. Vic kid.

We took Tom Murphy and Gordon Narrier before him.

Not a world beater but **** me.
Flash Narrier! What's he up to these days I wonder.

Just had a quick squiz and you wouldn't believe it. In his last ten games of WAFL he didn't have over 12 possessions once. Also only kicked two goals in that time. And yet we decided we wanted him at North

Flash Narrier! What's he up to these days I wonder.

Just had a quick squiz and you wouldn't believe it. In his last ten games of WAFL he didn't have over 12 possessions once. Also only kicked two goals in that time. And yet we decided we wanted him at North

Narrier was taken by North Melbourne in the 2017 rookie draft, returning to Perth for four league games after the 2018 season.

He played three games in the league side for the Demons (WAFL) last year and 11 in the reserves. He is one of three Ballardong Cricket Academy players picked in the side.”

Amartey, pick #28 2018 rookie draft. 197cm, 98kg. Vic kid.

We took Tom Murphy and Gordon Narrier before him.

Not a world beater but **** me.
Tom Murphy’s name has come up a few times this week and for the life of me I can’t remember a thing about him. Couldn’t pick him out of a lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back